Pitch Consultants

Pitch Consultants Employee Reviews

I joined Pitch having a brief introduction to the world of recruitment. Whilst employed, I received a tailored training programme and plenty of support from management. Most importantly, I enjoy being part of the Pitch team. Everyone is there for each other and in contrast to other recruitment agencies I have worked for, Pitch value their team, candidates and clients.
Pros
Collaboration, support from management, transparency, opportunity to learn and grow
Official response from Pitch Consultants
5 August 2019
Thanks for the review! We are glad we have been able to enhance your skills and provide such a collaborative value led culture.
Pitch is a collaborative and supportive environment to work within. All three Directors are hands on and have worked hard (and succeeded in) creating a strong team spirit and work ethic amongst the team. Working at Pitch you have the chance to work for an established name and with reputable and exciting clients and brands. There are considered targets in place that are there to motivate you, not barricade you and hard work is appreciated and recognised, as is a round of tea! If you are looking for a supportive, sociable and collaborative team to grow with in the recruitment industry, Pitch is the place for you!
The people make this company. Everyone is friendly, professional and caring. While everyone has a job to do there is frequent friendly interaction and joking from everyone, this includes management. Help is always at hand here and mistakes are seen as a chance to learn. Development is taken seriously and is offered wherever possible. As always with recruitment the hours are long but they don't feel it when you are surrounded by the varied personalities.
Pros
People, group breakfast every Friday, going for drinks
Cons
Pros outweigh any small cons
Pitch provide a friendly working environment and commitment to employee development and progression. All members of the team have been really helpful throughout my time here and I'd recommend the company to anybody looking to get into the Recruitment sector. Their approach to both candidate and client acquisition is second to none and highly personable.
Pros
Breakfast
I have really enjoyed being apart of the Pitch team, We are all very committed to delivering a fantastic service to both our candidates and clients. In addition I enjoy working with a bunch of talented and driven individuals.
Pitch is a well structured company offering its employees amazing career opportunities. The culture of the company is fun with a professional business approach. Providing training for personal development is one of the directors priorities. A great company with fantastic guidance and team work.
  1. Employee reviews