Pitch Consultants

Pitch Consultants Employee Reviews

United Kingdom6 reviews

Fantastic team environment - lots of new skills learned

I joined Pitch having a brief introduction to the world of recruitment. Whilst employed, I received a tailored training programme and plenty of support from management. Most importantly, I enjoy being part of the Pitch team. Everyone is there for each other and in contrast to other recruitment agencies I have worked for, Pitch value their team, candidates and clients.

Pros

Collaboration, support from management, transparency, opportunity to learn and grow

Official response from Pitch Consultants

5 August 2019
Thanks for the review! We are glad we have been able to enhance your skills and provide such a collaborative value led culture.

Friendly, supportive environment ....

Pitch is a collaborative and supportive environment to work within. All three Directors are hands on and have worked hard (and succeeded in) creating a strong team spirit and work ethic amongst the team. Working at Pitch you have the chance to work for an established name and with reputable and exciting clients and brands. There are considered targets in place that are there to motivate you, not barricade you and hard work is appreciated and recognised, as is a round of tea! If you are looking for a supportive, sociable and collaborative team to grow with in the recruitment industry, Pitch is the place for you!

Never a feeling of dread on Monday mornings

The people make this company. Everyone is friendly, professional and caring. While everyone has a job to do there is frequent friendly interaction and joking from everyone, this includes management. Help is always at hand here and mistakes are seen as a chance to learn. Development is taken seriously and is offered wherever possible. As always with recruitment the hours are long but they don't feel it when you are surrounded by the varied personalities.

Pros

People, group breakfast every Friday, going for drinks

Cons

Pros outweigh any small cons

Great Working Environment

Pitch provide a friendly working environment and commitment to employee development and progression. All members of the team have been really helpful throughout my time here and I'd recommend the company to anybody looking to get into the Recruitment sector. Their approach to both candidate and client acquisition is second to none and highly personable.

Pros

Breakfast

Enjoyable place to work!

I have really enjoyed being apart of the Pitch team, We are all very committed to delivering a fantastic service to both our candidates and clients. In addition I enjoy working with a bunch of talented and driven individuals.

Great progression and structure

Pitch is a well structured company offering its employees amazing career opportunities. The culture of the company is fun with a professional business approach. Providing training for personal development is one of the directors priorities. A great company with fantastic guidance and team work.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pitch Consultants. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

5.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Pitch Consultants Reviews by Location

• Pitch Consultants
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?