Pizza Hut

Pizza Hut Employee Reviews

Found 1,929 reviews matching the search
Good place to start a new career as beginners They have part time jobs and full time Good team work, good experience of problem solving Health and safety awareness
Over worked, underpaid and completely unappreciated. Management has little to no faith in their staff. Some people are lovely, some are vile. So much friction in the workplace and a lot of verbally aggressive employees. Some days were good, easy and enjoyable (like any job) but the bad days were atrocious - staff used to walk out on shift. Management would talk about you behind your back if you called in sick, spreading rumours to your co-workers about how you were “faking it”. They loved to tell the young staff lies that this is the best job they’ll ever have to scare them into staying. Would rather stay unemployed than ever go back there!
Pros
Days off
Cons
Having to fight to actually get enough shifts to pay the bills
Working there as a part time delivery driver, manager is super supportive and team is friendly. Pay is reasonable and they provide business insurance unlike most of the companies
Pros
Great team relaxing job
Cons
0 hours contract
Very unfair pay and tend to under pay every single time. Do not work there if you are under 18 you will be given lots of hours for unfair pay. No masks and it was covid.
Pros
Met new people, free pizza
Cons
Bad pay
It’s good to work at pizza hut if you have a friendly culture. Otherwise, you’ll get bored. So it’s better you work where you can find a friendly culture.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Short hours
Great place to work with a healthy work life balance. Training system is extremely effective, you are always developing. Relaxed atmosphere and flexible work times
Pros
Lunch
Cons
Weekend shifts
Basically restaurant job just short shifts if u want 20-25 hours a week company used you whole week , everyday just 3-4 hours not good , no further in this job .
Pros
Free pizza
Cons
Very short sifts
The team were great and the management were supportive some of my best memories from when I was at University, at both Leicester square and Greenwich Pizza Hut stores
Pros
Free lunch, supportive team, tips
Cons
I wouldn't waste your time. Management is nothing to be desired and they treat you worse than an animal. You're better off going to work for McDonald's where they treat you better
I have thoroughly enjoyed working at pizza hut. It can be quite hard work at times as you’re constantly on your toes but for someone like me who thrives on that, I find it very enjoyable and time seems to past quickly. You also learn a lot more skills. I have learned being a barista, being a bar staff, a waitress, a host, cleaner, taking calls, pot washing and loads more. A big issue is the pay as it is minimum wage and for how hard work the job can be, I believe is a bit unfair. Tips, however, can be very high at times. I’ve known a few people who have worked all day and received a total tip of £80. It does vary, however. The staff working there are very friendly and helpful. Working there is flexible. The management are very understanding about work life balance. They mostly will ask if you want to do overtime as well. It worked well for me as I attended college as well. Also, the management would never make you do things you have difficulty in. They start you off doing an easy job such as cleaning tables and stocking up the salad bar and then they move you on to more customer interaction etc when they feel you are doing well. I understand why a lot of people may not enjoy this job as it can be hard work at times and little pay but personally, with the new skills I’ve learned and how flexible working there is, I’ve thoroughly enjoyed it. It’s not a job for everyone, though.
Pros
Free pizza on your break, flexible, friendly staff, new skills.
Cons
Bad pay, constantly busy.
I recommend working their as it’s flexible and the better you get the more confidence you gain.It’s not loads of money because the peak is Saturday night. But the wages are improved by free food and uniform.If you like pizza then you will enjoy pizza hut
Pros
Social
Cons
Difficult at peak times
Good wage for the field , shop from shop varies depending on location etc.Can't comment for in-store duties too much as I was delivering almost constantly.Flexible rota.
Pros
Free pizza and/or discount etc.
Cons
People at fault as expected
Didn't mind the job, was working this alongside another and attending uni, but the slackness of the management and their inability to get rotas out led me to quit as they'd expect you to turn up the same evening they made a rota.
Pros
Free food on shift
Will not recommend to anybody, underpaid salary , too much responsibility no bonus, the people on the top always looking for themselves, alot of pressure from the people above
Pros
Just a small pizza with no more toppings than four
Had a lot of issues with the General manager and Head office, discriminating towards me due to health issues! Nothing resolved when taken higher. Hours cut short when I mentioned my issues! Was a trainee manager for over a year and asking to be signed off was a crime. Paid less than drivers to say I was a manager. Constantly watched on CCTV when not aloud and constant bitchiness going on behind your back and not to your face so problems never resolved. Everyone constantly on their phone. Shop not cleaned to the right standards.
Pros
Free food
Cons
Not enough hours, bitchiness and rudeness of the manager.
Thay have no shift pattern thay give you 6 hours shift just as thay need most of the time thay ask you to live way before the shift thay give you it not good place to work because thay terminate of staff are bad
Cons
Short shift 2 or 3 hours
The pay at Pizza hut is minimum wage therefore anyone under 25 gets paid really poorly. They tend to hire younger people (for example school leavers) to save money as minimum wage is pitiful for them. When the managers were given instructions of things that needed to be done, rather than help out themselves, they would tell the person already doing 3 jobs to do it. All in all I wouldn't recommend working here at all.
Pros
Free food
Cons
Poor pay
Decent job for a few extra hours to fit around my 9-5.Listen to some tunes.At one point when doing 4 or 5 shifts in my 1litre car it covered my weekly fuel costs with the cash I got per delivery.
Pros
Free Food
Cons
Car wear and tear
I was there for nearly a year and most nights I would go home crying because the manager was such an awful person, the job itself was decent but the pay was awful for what I was doing, if you apply for this job just know you’re gonna work with a horrible manager get treated badly by customers and staff and the pay won’t even make it any better.
Pros
Cons
Horrible management, awful customers, rude staff
If your good at your job your punished with stupid hours once got put in for 69 hours In 1 week. Bad overall management from general manager doesn’t know how to deal with people.
Pros
Free meals after 6 hours
Cons
No work life balance
I was here for 7 years and started off as a server and progressed to a support manager. The training and support i received were very good and ,for the most,i enjoyed the atmosphere and the job and got on well with my colleagues. However , the manager who promoted me and whom I was close to, left and when new managers came in (as well as new area managers) it was clear my face no longer fitted and i felt like i was being "managed out" of the company. To top it off ,i was going through a mental breakdown as my personal life was chaotic and i was doing 45-50 hours a week,sometimes still working at 3am! I received no sympathy or support. In the end i went off sick and subsequently handed my notice in. The culture became toxic and i never looked back.This company and the job is ok if you do it part time or a "stop gap" between career/uni but if you venture into management, you may as well sign your life away.
Pros
Free uniform, free food on shift, discount on food when not on shift, tips
Cons
Anti social hours, obnoxious customers, cliques
  1. Employee reviews