Pizza Hut

Pizza Hut Employee Reviews for Delivery Driver

Good a fun team every one is relaxed,Was working with company for about 2 months Left cuz inconsistent pay when from 40+ hours only to come out with p**s pay & fuel pay takes forever to get paid and even when it does takes forever to get sorted....Honestly try and avoid working for these lot best advice given
Pros
Free food that’s about that
Cons
Incorrect pay
When I first joined Pizza Hutt Rochester, the manager and shift managers were fair, professional and did a great job. Then middle management started to treat the manager & shift managers badly and forced them to leave. Then middle management took over and it became a horrible place to work. Even people who had worked there many years started leaving. The hardest part of the job was parking at the store. Delivering to customers was the best part of the job.
Pros
Free pizza’s
Cons
Very bad present management
I started alongside many other new employees which automatically gives the impression of a high staff turnover. For a minimum wage job I would advise against applying. Poor management, little to no training given. The petrol money doesn’t cover the whole cost; for me it only covered under half. Once you leave the company, without constant, hassling you will not get paid. I still have not been paid for any of my hours I worked since leaving, this has been almost two months now. As a whole the company is a joke that mess around with your pay and hours. Never made you sign a contract, most likely always 0 hour and very insufficient handling of customer problems. Didn’t properly cover my business insurance either. Avoid, avoid avoid !!
Pros
None/
Cons
Short hours, very low pay, bad management, borderline slave labour
Great bunch of people. Will work with them in a heart beat. Boss was a really good one. If I had to say one fault was that the bikes kept breaking down
They were very accommodating and brilliant during my pregnancy in the middle of a pandemic, allowing me to be furloughed and then into early maternity leave and pay. Working there was an enjoyable experience, some late nights but that’s to be expected in this kind of job. Sometimes you get awkward shifts but again that’s to be expected in a shift job. All in all it was a good place to work with lovely colleagues and managers.
Pros
Free lunches, not boring, always something to do
Cons
Can be stressful, late shifts sometimes
Working there as a part time delivery driver, manager is super supportive and team is friendly. Pay is reasonable and they provide business insurance unlike most of the companies
Pros
Great team relaxing job
Cons
0 hours contract
Basically restaurant job just short shifts if u want 20-25 hours a week company used you whole week , everyday just 3-4 hours not good , no further in this job .
Pros
Free pizza
Cons
Very short sifts
I wouldn't waste your time. Management is nothing to be desired and they treat you worse than an animal. You're better off going to work for McDonald's where they treat you better
I recommend working their as it’s flexible and the better you get the more confidence you gain.It’s not loads of money because the peak is Saturday night. But the wages are improved by free food and uniform.If you like pizza then you will enjoy pizza hut
Pros
Social
Cons
Difficult at peak times
Good wage for the field , shop from shop varies depending on location etc.Can't comment for in-store duties too much as I was delivering almost constantly.Flexible rota.
Pros
Free pizza and/or discount etc.
Cons
People at fault as expected
Didn't mind the job, was working this alongside another and attending uni, but the slackness of the management and their inability to get rotas out led me to quit as they'd expect you to turn up the same evening they made a rota.
Pros
Free food on shift
Decent job for a few extra hours to fit around my 9-5.Listen to some tunes.At one point when doing 4 or 5 shifts in my 1litre car it covered my weekly fuel costs with the cash I got per delivery.
Pros
Free Food
Cons
Car wear and tear
Management were an absolute joke, wouldn’t trust them to look after my goldfish, let alone run a business. No authority whatsoever, meaning lazy staff members get away with doing next to nothing, while the main work load is left to the (very) few hardworking members of the team. Shift managers are usually 18 year olds because the pay is so minimal, drivers get paid more, so it’s not worth the responsibility. Having worked at both dominos and Pizza Hut. Dominos is the best of the two in terms of team work, pay, and the way it’s ran by a long shot.
Pros
Free food
Cons
If you work hard, you get to do everyone else’s job too
horrendous place to work is pizza hut delivery in Starbeck. no respect for the staff, rider safety none existent. bad hours. idiot and disrespectful managers
Pros
cheap food
Cons
management, awful hours, unsupportive and hypocrite
If u wana try something like professional jealousy,favoritism,unethical work,bullying,then you are in right Place. Management to staff every body is back biting.who is who and who was who u don't know. For getting hours u have to be managers favourite or topclass boot licker.keep asking for uniform( shirt and cardigan).or u have someone used cardigan.just wash and wear it.u will get 10hours just in 4 days.holidays u will get in pieces even u don't know how many are in total.
Pros
free pizza
Cons
Short hours.
Fast paced work placeProviding excellent customer serviceHigh standard of workInsuring food is piping hot Working well together as a teamHard working
Pros
flexible hours
Worst job I’ve ever had. Consistently abused by customers when the manager would hide and let me take the fall. Made me do things like scrub the staff toilet (when i was supposed to be a receptionist). Weirdo managers who would blast loud music all the time. I had to learn the ropes pretty quickly as they were not very helpful. Never again.
Quite an enjoyable job, can be quite hot in the kitchen but most of the time is spent outside, except when its winter or wet then you would rather be inside.
Pros
free pizza
Cons
very hazardous
While I worked at pizza but I was lucky I loved my team loved my boss loved my area manager and it was a joy to come to work just didn't pay enough and in the end was really taking its toll on my poor car. It was a great first job and I learnt alot gained alot of confidence.
Pros
Staff, management, free pizza, laid back, fun
Cons
Pay, car wear and tear
A typical day of work would be fairly easy to comit to and required not at willpower as it was not a stressful job. It usually began by making sure everything is set up and ready for the orders during the day prepping the dough, making sure the sides fridge was filled up etc. Making sure that all washing up was completed and there was enough boxes left out for the orders at the pack table and the make table was filled up with all neccessary toppings. Was an overall very pleasent experience and a manager was almost always there for you when needed.
Pros
Discounted Food
Cons
Petrol money
This job was an easy pizza delivery job, minimum wages with opportunities to get more, flexible hours, the management is really understanding and kind, and the team are hard working and hilarious. Definitely the funniest work place I've ever worked at