Place Farm House Residential Care Home

Place Farm House Residential Care Home Culture reviews

United Kingdom10 reviews

Clear

Fantastic !

I have worked at Place Farm House for a few months having came from a nursing home, I can honestly say I love my job again! All the staff are amazing from management, seniors, carers to the chef and housekeepers, I felt like part of the team as soon as I started my 1st shift and it hasn’t changed. I feel very rewarded and supported in my job which really keeps me motivated. I honestly couldn’t ask for a better group of people to be working with and hope to be part of Place Farm House for many years to come.

Pros

Supportive manager

Cons

No set breaks

Best place I have ever worked

I love getting up and going to work, the staff are so friendly, helpful very supportive for any needs. The residents are like my little friends I adore them all. The home is so welcoming for all.

Insights into Place Farm House Residential Care Home

What people like
  • Sense of belonging
  • Support from manager
  • Overall satisfaction

Lovely staff and residents

Residents are well cared for thanks to the hardworking and friendly staff. Nice atmosphere in the home, felt welcome straight away. When staff is at full capacity all runs like clockwork.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Place Farm House Residential Care Home. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.4 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement