Place Farm House Residential Care Home

United Kingdom10 reviews

Clear
4.4Job security & advancement

Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 10 reviews

An enjoyable resident focused care home

Day to day I find going to work an enjoyable experience, having the time to get to know and help resident on an individual level is the most rewarding aspect for me personally. You learn new things every day by being with the residents, about them, their life and families. The proactive encouragement from management for new ideas, from the days out with residents, playing games in the afternoon, taking them shops or on walks, to the use of apps and software to reduce time spent on daily admin tasks. Anything that helps improve things for the residents quality of life is always considered. As is the case in my line of work the money could be better to reflect the job, and the inconsistent hours can be a challenge at times. However, having worked at several homes in the past, the atmosphere and ongoing initiatives for improvement at this home is something that I appreciate and I'm still enjoying my time here..

Pros

time with the residents

Cons

Insights into Place Farm House Residential Care Home

What people like
  • Sense of belonging
  • Support from manager
  • Overall satisfaction

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Place Farm House Residential Care Home. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.4 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement