Platform Housing Group

Platform Housing Group: 6 Employee Reviews

United Kingdom6 reviews

Platform are great to work for and I’m so happy in my job. The company treat staff with respect and are incredibly supportive. I love my job and it’s also very rewarding. I would strongly recommend platform to anyone.

A great company to work for

I worked as an Asset Management Administrator on a fixed term contract for 19 months, I learned the job through lockdown and really enjoyed the work, my team were really friendly and supportive, there was a restructure and as I was on a fixed term contract I wasn’t placed in a new role, I’m still hoping that a new role will become available for me to apply for.

Pros

Recognition, great team, not stressful, good work life balance.

Cons

Restructure-not placed in a new role.

Insights into Platform Housing Group

What people like
  • Supportive environment
Areas for improvement
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Energising work tasks
  • Inclusive work environment

Avoid like the plague.

The way customers are treated is shocking - leaving them to their own devices jobs not planned in correctly upsetting customers. Quite upsetting how staff are treated almost dickens like get you in under false pretencies, i don't think they like the fact that some people get results they are jealous managers or team leaders two faced.

Pros

Cons

Avoid like the coronvirus

Great job and great team to work with

Love the job love working as a team everyone is friendly the job is easy nothing hard about the job but just seeing what other companies would like to give me a chance to show them I'm a hard worker and a good time keeper

Everybody makes you feel welcome. No formal training structure though and you are expected to hit the ground running, which isn't a problem if that's the way you work and learn. Work can at times seem a little off balance against the amount of hours in a day but plus side is an understanding and supportive manager and flexible working options, including working from home.

Excellent place to work

Supportive environment and great T&Cs. A good track record of recruiting and cultivating talent from within. However your overall experience does depend on who is your manager.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Platform Housing Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.7 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Platform Housing Group Reviews by Location

• Platform Housing Group
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?