Platinum Care Solutions
View all Platinum Care Solutions reviews

Platinum Care Solutions

Platinum Care Solutions Employee Review

10 out of 10

Best Agency i have worked for the managment are great and very helpfull. And will try their hardest to try and get you to work in the area where you live.

Pros

You get a lot of satisfaction working in other peoplle's homes

Cons

no cons

5.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Excellent

The management team are brilliant and very supportive, always make sure that I have as many hours as I want and are always putting you first as an employee

Productive with plenty of opportunity for progression

I enjoy working for Platinum they are a supportive and inclusive company who work with me and my availability. There are plenty of training and progression opportunities.

it's okay

There really isn't that much work, was promised loads of work before beginning this job. Been promised a lot of things and haven't been delivered, leaving a stable job for platinum and stressing out because you never know if you're going to have work or not. it's a 0 hour contract so your life is very unpredictable. I've been more stressed out since starting this job. I do have to say the management is lovely and they will help when they can but things that are promised are usually never followed through with.

Pros

flexible work

Cons

not enough hours, unpredictable life, stress stress stress

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Platinum Care Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.1 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Platinum Care Solutions reviews by location

• Platinum Care Solutions
  • 10 out of 10
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?