Platinum Care Solutions
View all Platinum Care Solutions reviews

Platinum Care Solutions

Platinum Care Solutions Employee Review

Love Platinum Care Solutions

I have recently joined Platinum Care Solutions, undertaking a Business and Administration apprenticeship. I personally feel that this is a great opportunity for myself as I have learnt so much so fast and can see that there is room for personal development and the management are nothing but supportive of what I would like to do in the future. As I have a care background, I love to be involved with both working within the office and getting involved with caring. I love doing both as I get to be a part of the team as a whole and to meet our clients and build relationships. What I like most about Platinum Care Solutions is that there is real heart for caring and people which is always the most important thing and both our clients and employees are reassured that their best interests is the most important thing. The carers that work for Platinum are outstanding, so much so that I recommended them to my own Grandparents & I have complete faith that they are well looked after and have heard nothing but great things.

5.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Excellent

The management team are brilliant and very supportive, always make sure that I have as many hours as I want and are always putting you first as an employee

Productive with plenty of opportunity for progression

I enjoy working for Platinum they are a supportive and inclusive company who work with me and my availability. There are plenty of training and progression opportunities.
Same location

10 out of 10

Best Agency i have worked for the managment are great and very helpfull. And will try their hardest to try and get you to work in the area where you live.

Pros

You get a lot of satisfaction working in other peoplle's homes

Cons

no cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Platinum Care Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.1 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Platinum Care Solutions reviews by location

• Platinum Care Solutions
  • Love Platinum Care Solutions
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?