Platinum Care Solutions

Administrator1 review
United Kingdom1 review

Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 8 reviews

Love Platinum Care Solutions

I have recently joined Platinum Care Solutions, undertaking a Business and Administration apprenticeship. I personally feel that this is a great opportunity for myself as I have learnt so much so fast and can see that there is room for personal development and the management are nothing but supportive of what I would like to do in the future. As I have a care background, I love to be involved with both working within the office and getting involved with caring. I love doing both as I get to be a part of the team as a whole and to meet our clients and build relationships. What I like most about Platinum Care Solutions is that there is real heart for caring and people which is always the most important thing and both our clients and employees are reassured that their best interests is the most important thing. The carers that work for Platinum are outstanding, so much so that I recommended them to my own Grandparents & I have complete faith that they are well looked after and have heard nothing but great things.

Insights into Platinum Care Solutions

What people like
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Supportive environment
Areas for improvement
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Sense of belonging

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Platinum Care Solutions?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Platinum Care Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.1 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement