Platinum Hospitality

Platinum Hospitality Employee Reviews

Work-life balance

great people

they are great people, very good communication, always here when needed, very knowledgeable people about catering environment, the good and the bad is that you travel all the time.

Best in the industry.

I worked with Platinum on and off for many years and always get what I have asked for. Get the best communication from them, told exactly what each job will entail and when I have decided my time at certain jobs is up and time to have a break they only ask for one weeks notice and this helps as it doesn’t drag out leaving a job and your work attitude doesn’t change (agency). In help for full time work they are always committed in finding you what you are looking for as well as taking in account what the client is looking for to stop anyone walking into the wrong job or being employed for a job not suited. Really cannot fault this agency, just keen to find the best for everyone involved, what more could you ask.

Pros

Money, experience, professional kitchens.

Cons

Always travel, got not what promised by managers, short notice

Was working for this company on few occasions and left. I got another permanent job so that was extra money for me. They give you really short notice(sometimes just couple hours) on available jobs. Always travel. When you turn up to place, managers up there try to cut your hours, so if you was promised by agency to travel 40 miles in one way and do 12 hours shift. You will most likely to end up with 5 hours shift without any profit basically, no fuel money. And I was talking to another chefs who work for them, they mess up with hours and their promises to everyone. They can’t guarantee you what they “guarantee” at this nice adverts and their website. Typical fake agency.

Pros

You will see worst kitchens in you life and will remember them forever

Cons

You got what not promised, short notice, long travel, bad money

Brilliant company

I have done a lot of work for this company as temporary work and never been let down and they treat everyone with respect and understand your availability and will do there best to get you work

Jobs at Platinum Hospitality