Platinum Hospitality

Platinum Hospitality Employee Reviews for Chef

3.6Job security & advancement

great people

they are great people, very good communication, always here when needed, very knowledgeable people about catering environment, the good and the bad is that you travel all the time.

Best in the industry.

I worked with Platinum on and off for many years and always get what I have asked for. Get the best communication from them, told exactly what each job will entail and when I have decided my time at certain jobs is up and time to have a break they only ask for one weeks notice and this helps as it doesn’t drag out leaving a job and your work attitude doesn’t change (agency). In help for full time work they are always committed in finding you what you are looking for as well as taking in account what the client is looking for to stop anyone walking into the wrong job or being employed for a job not suited. Really cannot fault this agency, just keen to find the best for everyone involved, what more could you ask.

Pros

Money, experience, professional kitchens.

Cons