Portico

Portico Employee Reviews

Little support from management poor rewards and trouble booking leave.

I could never get holiday when I wanted or needed it as there was never any cover available. I put in 4 requests for holiday with at least 3 months notice for each one and was told that I couldn't have the dates I wanted. In the end I learnt that if I wanted holiday I had to ask what dates were available. Also pay is not performance related but straight across the board so although you are encouraged to go the extra mile, there is very little reward if you do.

It was great to be part of the Portico family

Lovely experience and great team. It was a great experience for me to be part of some professional Managers. They are exceptionally great people and they are always there to listen to you and to understand. Obviously all the request cannot be fulfilled but overall was lovely

Pros

Lots of training opportunities

Cons

Too many shifts & break not paid

good work enviroment

ITs a good firm to work for the guys are really friendly. mixed cultures and countries working together as a team when its a sunny weateher its absulutely beautiful place by the sea,

Pros

free caffe

Cons

10-12 hours shifts

Great agency to work for

If you word you will be rewarded and appreciated. Good salary and bonus structure . Great people to work with, fair managers and fun environment. No personal life though as we work a lot.

Genuinely caring and forward thinking organization

I worked for Portico for 7 years. I'd go back there in a second. They're an exciting and diverse company that strongly values their workforce. The investments they made in me as an employee are still helping me today.

Awful work culture

Long hours makes staff lazy and unproductive. All work culture feels negative as mangers constantly put pressure on there employees which is making whole work culture negative.

Pros

Surprisingly theyre still getting customers

Cons

Long hours, micromanage staff, uneducated managers

Stay away. Do not sacrifice your mental health and overall wellbeing for 25k

Horrible place to work. The managers banter about staff and take personal circumstances into chit-chat with a tendency to humiliate staff behind their backs. Do not work here as I have heard it all. One manager was oogling a female employee and was joking about what her appearance.

Pros

Casual Friday

Cons

Long hours, terrible bosses, miserable staff, and an all round depressing place to work. This place is not good for your overall mental health.

Not the best working enviroment

Its not a nice place to work, managers micromanage everything you do, you always feel like you're on edge because you could be fired at any moment. all they care about is making money and are quick to throw you under the bus

Good salary but very micromanaged

Its a good stepping stone in your career. However management micromange you. There is no room for flexibility in terms of working hours. The company are working in the dark ages, they need to catch up with the times and appreciate their workforce. The company have very high turnover and will never change until they modernise their working conditions.

Pros

Free lunch on wednesday

Cons

No flexibility

Horrible - Renewal Negotiator

Had an interview at the head office and didn't bother to revert back with feedback after 2 weeks when I was promised so. I would avoid wasting your time at their run down head office.

Cons

Good company, but overworking key staff members

I had an amazing manager, and the majority I worked with were lovely. However certain departments were understaffed which caused issues throughout the company. Had a very enjoyable time, would go back, but it was stressful and super busy.

Good workplace

Good fun place to work! Very supportive and progressed and pushed me wherever possible! Always there to help with my progression in the job and catered to my needs

A face fits culture

Lazy staff and very rude to callers, Switchboard in Glasgow Not fit for purpose. I tried my best to listen to the callers, and offer first class customer Service.

Pros

Good salary, good hours of work

Cons

Lazy staff members, very poor customer service.

– 9 July 2018
Good morning, Can you please confirm if this review is meant for Portico Property Limited, based in Camden, London. If not, please can you remove this as it is on the wrong business. Many thanks for your assistance. Portico Property Limited https://www.portico.com/

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Portico. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.2Job security/advancement