Portman Dental Care Ltd

Portman Dental Care Ltd Employee Reviews

United Kingdom181 reviews

dentalpracticerecruitmentinterviewlovelyprocesswelcomingforward

Professional and efficient

Professional and efficient interview process. Well organised and helpful staff.Progression availability.Clean modern practice.Benefit package.Well established corporate

Pros

Extra benefits included

good company with a great culture

Colleagues were well looked after during covid, a fast paced but good atmosphere. Lovely colleagues and communication down the lines is always timely and informative. They are also keep on staff training, progression and development.

Insights into Portman Dental Care Ltd

What people like
  • Sense of belonging
  • Supportive environment
  • Clear sense of purpose

Productive, friendly place to work

From applying for the job to the day starting. Both admin team and practice manager stayed in touch, each step of the way, thwir communication was brilliant. The practice made me very welcome, and I have settled in really well.

Very good

Very good to work for, by far the best of the dental corporates that I've worked for (3 in total), would happily stay with Portman for the rest of my career if progression is available.

Great experience so far...

I was interviewed by Portman about a week ago. I found the whole process efficient and seamless. The staff are great, friendly, professional. The offices are in a nice location with parking and they offer the flexibility of working on site or from home. I cannot wait to start working there. Great impression so far.

great first impression

Just received my job offer, looking forward to joining the team.Everyone involved so far is very friendly, efficient and professional. Felt at ease during interview process and was informed soon after.

Very relaxed interview

The interview process was very relaxed and had communications with HR along the way. I was able to ask what I needed to know and they were excellent. It looks like a wonderful company to work for and everyone was so lovely at the interview. I've not started yet but can tell it will be great!

Very excited to start working there!

I found the whole process of getting the job offer very efficient. Also, the practice manager is very friendly and helpful to answer any questions. Also, the company offers very good work and life balance with benefits included such as day off for your birthday or regular pay rises. I am very excited about my new chapter. Highly recommended!

Lovely brand new practice, lovely people

Everyday can be different so the job doesn't get boring, most importantly the team are very nice and helpful, everyone works together as a team. The interview process was great and the lady who interviewed me was lovely and kind.

Ready to start

I’ve just received a job offer and I’m impressed with how professional the company is so far. I’m very much looking forward to starting my new job, meeting everyone and learning new skills

Productive and challenging

Everyone is very friendly and they did not put any pressure on me at the interview and they offered me the job straight away at the interview. I would definitely recommend this job.

Can’t wait to start!

I was nervous about leaving my old job (comfort zone) and Did a trail day with Portman. I realised how hectic my old work life really was and clearly not a comfort zone.This new job was organised, steady pace, and room for progressions! I learnt a lot about what my typical working day would be like….Amazing! The team was super friendly, helpful and welcoming.I can not wait to start

Pros

Salary & Work benefits

Briliant place to work

From the start of the recruitment process to just finishing my probation I have found the ethos and culture of Portman to be brilliant and caring. Having worked for other corporates, would highly recommend.

Pros

Caring company

Lovely work place

Going into the interview everyone was lovely. The original position advertised was for a full time dental nurse as I have a small child I only wanted to work part time to have that work life balance. Portman dental were very accommodating in this and I cant wait to start.

Overall Amazing

Portman Dental Care is an amazing business to work for, the recruitment process is stress-free, relaxed, easy and overall helpful. The staff and management are friendly and have a great atmosphere to it. Really recommend it.

Welcoming Team

I have just recently started in my position at Portman and the process from start to finish has been a breeze. Everyone is so friendly and welcoming, which made the transition very smooth. I would recommend Portman to anyone considering a new role.

Pros

Great team and work/life balance

Cons

n/a

Great work/life balance

I’m joining the Team at Durham this month and I’m really looking forward to it. There is a real focus on work/life balance, treating everyone fairly and it looks a really lovely place to work.

Happy and enjoyable place to work

I have been with Portman Dental for just over a week now. I have been made to feel very welcome and as part of the "family". Excellent training and always someone to help. Glad I have joined my team and look forward to working with them for a long time to come.

Pros

Monday - Friday, great team

Cons

Can't wait to join the team!

My interview and the whole process was very professional, everyone who I have met has been extremely welcoming and supportive.The people team were very lovely and organized. I am very excited and looking forward to start this journey!

Looking forward to starting

I had my interview recently which was a relaxed environment that put me at ease. All of the team seemed really friendly and helpful and I’m looking forward to starting with them!

Pros

Lots of benefits

Cons

N/a

Friendly and productive workplace

On the day of my interview I was quite nervous to begin with but the staff very quickly made me feel comfortable. It wasn’t a structured interview it was very easy going and made is easier for conversation to flow. When I was asked back to meet some of the team I was very pleased as everyone was so welcoming and friendly.

Pros

Flexible working hours

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Portman Dental Care Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.5 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement