PPS - Prime Parcel Services Ltd

PPS - Prime Parcel Services Ltd Employee Reviews

United Kingdom8 reviews

PPS is one of the best companies I have worked with, from the managers to all staff. It really is a great team. It is noticeable that you are not just a number here.

Great management, heavy workload

Some days are tough due to the volume Amazon pushes onto the drivers , but the managers are always there to help. Very organised , always get days off when requested

Insights into PPS - Prime Parcel Services Ltd

Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Overall satisfaction
  • General feeling of work happiness

Best out there

Can’t fault in anyway , first job in this industry, the reviews speak for themselves. Good money and working conditions. Anyone looking to work on this industry then this company seem the best

Fast paced , but rewarding

PPS are without a doubt the best company to be employed with out of the several companies that run from DXG2 (Bailiston depot) , the management have our backs , the pay is always on time and now for our efforts as a team #1 in UK we now have a fantastic bonus scheme in operation which no other companies offer , we stick together and genuinely are a cracking team to be part of , guys are ALL great to work with, every couple of months wee manage a team night where on returning from route we are welcomed to a feast from management (not just to say thanks for efforts, but to catch up and have a laugh ) .. highly recommend

Pros

Team support

Cons

Can be long shifts

Secure job, good pay, 5 star managent, 5 star staff

I love my job with PPS, lots of challenges and a good graft to get through. The guys I work with are brand new and our management are first class. Good people. Wages are decent with option for tax assistance via separate company to take the stress off doing your own books etc. Get to drive nearly new vans every day which is sorted out by PPS so you dont have to hire or buy your own, and Amazon sort our parcels and routes out, so just turn up, sign in and drive. It is tough though as its highly physically demanding work, but i find that it keeps me fit. Who needs the gym when you can work out at work.

Good management, good craic, good teamwork

Having started over a year ago, the job is exactly what it says on the tin. Turn up, pick your parcels up, get the job done, go home, repeat. The management support has improved over the time I have been here and actually listen and fight for you, where maybe others might only pay lip service to that. Like most jobs, there is a variety of characters within the team. Loud, quiet, fast, slow, steady, but all pull together when the team needs it. Having become the first Scottish franchise to have achieved number one in the UK, its a hardworking team. If you can add to it, you will be made more than welcome.

Easy job

Good company to work with. Able to arrange own shifts and work patterns but requires weekend shifts to be done.Management always available and approachable if issues occur with solutions quickly available.

Great company to work for

I enjoy working for PPS. You are supported by the management team and fellow drivers. There is a good vibe about the team and help is always given even when you haven’t asked. You need to be switched on and able to quickly resolve any issues you come up against. Challenging mentally but also rewarding.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PPS - Prime Parcel Services Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.1 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement