Premier Group Recruitment

Working at Premier Group Recruitment: 17 Premier Group Recruitment Reviews

United Kingdom17 reviews

Ok

Its all fast work even when working with concrete had us laying it in the rain Hotel was best of luck some dirty some ok After I left more than six other boys left bad paid for working away

Fun and enjoyable work environment!

I have been working at Premier for 5 years now and I can honestly say it is a fantastic place to work. The people and management are supportive and manage to keep a good balance between working hard and productively, whilst also keeping the atmosphere fun and enjoyable.Whatever level you come in at, there is room for progression in your career which I think is a very important part of any job. The social aspect is brilliant - a fun culture is key for me!

Insights into Premier Group Recruitment

• Clear sense of purpose
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Sense of belonging

Miserable

Worst company of all time. Aggressive in all the wrong ways, install fear into their employees and have impossible daily targets. Office politics make it difficult to focus on the work.

Unhealthy work environment

There is a clear divide between successful consultants and anyone trying to start out, there are favourites within the company and if a manger doesn’t think a consultant will work out they either fire them with no warning or stop all and any training/work load to push the consultant out of the company. You are paid from 9-5:30 but are expected in work at 8 and you can’t leave until 6, this is enforced by all mangers

Exciting and innovative place to work

Great place to work with forward thinking and exciting engineers. Working with a number of clients on diverse projects with inspiring managers it was a creative and forward thinking environment to work in.

fun place to work

The management and organisation was often a little 'all over the place' and could be improved. There was little staff training or introduction to the workplace, and I was 'thrown in at the deep end', as I hadn't experienced this line of work before. Co-workers were generally nice, however there was a clear hierarchy between workers of different status which was a little off-putting.

Brilliant Firm

Cannot recommend highly enough fantastic company - great managers, great staff, incentives, pay and benefits. If you are looking for a company that will invest in you you have found it.

Good agency

Picking and packing goods according to specification.Management was friendly and workplace was good. There wasn't any very hard parts in my job. Team members were nice and helpfull

Pros

Friendly company

Worst workplace ever

I have been working for the company Premier Group is advertising the job and i can say the management is the worst i have ever encountered. Sexist and racist people. They will throw you out for no reason and treat you like garbage. Worst place to work for.

Pros

No pros

Cons

Not a friendly environment

Fun

Busy at times lots of working away from home long periods of time No time for socialising or catching up with family and friends Lots of travelling but good points and work mates

Good place to learn quickly

High pressure environment that allows you to learn quickly but over time turns to micro management and an abrupt stop to training. Great Director but all other managers are unhelpful.

Fun workplace, lots of progression

My Previous role at Premier Group recruitment helped me become more independent and develop lots more skills including customer service, administration and phone manner. I am looking for a new role where i can develop my customer service and administration skills.

Very good and excellent

Is good company to work for to develop my skills and move forward with my career.and I am happy to find myself to work for them .

Pros

Any

Cons

Any

Good Company to work for

Very organised and structured company. If recruitment is for you I recommend joining them! Busy, fast paced, full 3 months training provided. Good team atmosphere and environment.

Pros

Free fruit delivered weekly, great commission structure and incentives.

Really good place to work

Typical day consisted of data entry, filing work, organising weekly work schedule to follow throughout the week. Learned to work as part of a team as well as on my own in a busy environment. I had a great team of people working around me that were all willing to help me if I wasn't sure about something.

Pros

Good working environment, nice people to work with

Cons

intresting work changing daily and got to meet lots of different people

Traveling around south of England maintaining esso petrol stations.staying away when needed.I was a lone worker but kept in contact with management with regular emails/phonecalls and text messages.I passed a health and saftey card to allow me to work on petrol stations and enjoyed meeting different staff and customers on a daily basis,but could be long working days, doing 4hrs work on 2 sites per day 5 days a week, traveling to and from and between stations.This could add another 6hrs to the working day

Pros

paid the same hourly rate when driving

very good company

very good firm to work for, found me alot of wortk.andy craggs was very helpfull at finding me work.would recommend this recruitment agency to anyone

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Premier Group Recruitment. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.2 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Premier Group Recruitment with

Learn about Premier Group Recruitment in popular locations

• Premier Group Recruitment
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?