Premier Support Services
Happiness score is 51 out of 100

Premier Support Services Employee Reviews

United Kingdom132 reviews

cleaningwagesitewrongmanagersupportmonthproblem

Always messing your wage up

They always mess up your wage every month. You never get paid right!Your line manager never answers the phone. It's hard to get in contact with management.Not really cared for or looked after.

Pros

experience

Cons

Not appreciated

Awful Company to work for

Have been working for Premier for just over 3 years after they took over my site. There has been no interest form the Company, they used to do one monthly site check, but that soon stopped and have had a site check in 3 years.During the Lockdowns I had no contact with them at all, they didn't even bother checking on me, the only way I could tell I worked for them was by Payslip each month. The quality of staff they employ is dreadful, the floaters we get to cover holidays etc are almost all useless, some of this is down to the fact that many can barely speak, read or write english.Awful company, keep well away from them.

Insights into Premier Support Services

Areas for improvement
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Sense of belonging
  • General feeling of work happiness

Fair management no problems

Well run and work together as team with management’fun team working conditions good pension facilities tooManagement is good always pay too is good Holidays always covered for you

Pros

Plenty equipment

Rubbish stay we clear

Tupe transfered to this company. from the start area supervisor left. lack of cleaning products. Pay changed to monthly without consultation period no training on how to use a floor scrubber machine. added work load not enough time to do it. No travel time or allowances for travelling to nearby sites.no laundry allowance for cleaning cloths. Lack of empathy with staff situations. Lack of cover due to illnesses. No audits.

Short staffed, unsociable hours, no holidays.

Short-staffed, high managerial turnover, no extra for unsociable hours. Was unable to get proper holiday pay for 3 years. I found if my coworker was away there was never any cover available.

Pros

At the moment good manager

Cons

No extra for 11pm to 3am shift, no holiday or holiday pay, constantly understaffed.

Fantastic place to work

One of, if not the best company I've had the pleasure of working for My team are always there for support as well as my manager Everyone will go above and beyond to support each other Highly recommended this company to anyone for a happy work life balance

A very boring and flat sales atmosphere as well as micro managing !

I would avoid this company at all costs as management are not loyal to staff members what so ever. The energy in the room is boring and very negative. Staff members also like to patronise and shout out silly remarks related to race and ones general wellbeing.You are even asked questions if you need to go to the toilet!Worst place iv ever worked

25 April 2022
We would like to apologise for your negative experience and would like to learn more about your specific situation. If you would be willing to talk further, please do not hesitate giving us a call on 08450 555 444 at your earliest convenience or email our Managing Director direct, it would be greatly appreciated.

Save yourself from stress!!!

Your wages will never be right, they also move pay days regularly if there are bank holidays in a month. There’s no urgency or care when wages are underpaid but if you are overpaid you’re made to Pay it back on their terms, there’s no discussion, they don’t care you’ve paid tax and national insurance on it, you are told you will repay the full amount even when you never got the full amount therefore, you end up losing money. Trying to obtain your p45 after leaving the company is painful, they will repeatedly tell you they are sending it over and it never turns up. The managers are a whole other story and I would need at least a week to put into writing how disgraceful and belittling their management skills are but in short they look down on their cleaning staff, the make it known there is a divide between office staff for the company and actual cleaners. No respect. Without the cleaners there would be no jobs for them, they need to get off their high horses. There is no HR for any problems you have either, just your line manager which will not help due to having to keep up appearances with the contract.

25 April 2022

Awful company to work for no benefits

Not a good company to work for poor training no benefits poor management offices aren’t great either. No flexibility poor people management . No pros

Cons

Poor holiday entitlements No sick pay No benefits

25 April 2022
Thank you for your review. We are sorry to hear that you had a bad experience but we do have both an in-house training & benefits platform that is available to all of our employees. We would like to apologise for your negative experience and would like to learn more about your specific situation to make things right. If you would be willing to talk further, please do not hesitate giving us a call on 08450 555 444 at your earliest convenience, it would be greatly appreciated.

Awful no help from anyone

I was tuped over to this company and they are awful never saw anyone from management in 2 years then someone we have never met turns up Wages never paid right and no one to contact when you have a problem avoid at all costs

Pros

Cons

No help at all

Rubbish

Never work for this company! Wages are always wrong every month.. When you try to sort it out they make excuses.. Line managers keep changing because they never stay long. They don’t treat their workers very well all they care about is making money..

Ok to work for

While working there enjoyed my job. Management were ok. Some better than others. Treated me ok. Majority of people were great. I did enjoy going to work. Owners of company were lovely.

Pros

Good hours and pay and most of the staff were nice.

Cons

Parking was a big problem but plenty of buses get you there

Premier People!

This company is really moving, with some really exciting and transformative projects. It may not be the place if you want to be a passive passenger but if you want to have meaning in your work, efforts rewarded and want to be involved in making a difference there can be no better place.

25 April 2022
Thanks for your review. We are so happy to hear you are enjoying being part of our Premier community!

Easy

The pay is poor where I am. It is good for students and semi retired people. The cleaning supplies are limited as it needs to ave supplies every month

Cons

You don’t have enough supplies to a good job also no incurigment.

Avarage

Avarage company to work for. You have to be available 24/7. Workload is mentaly draining as no structure of departments set with tasks allocated to specific departments, blaming culture is ignored as this way everyone can get away with jobs unfinished or simply not done when required. Everyone left alone to deal with their own problems as no one has a time for your problems unless it is going out of your hands.

Pros

Some great people I met

Cons

Long hours and no structure

Shocking

Very poor management. Lies from the start. Told we would have 8/9 cleaners at school only got 7.To much work for 7.Told to cut corners putting Children and Teachers at risk of Covid.Then had inspection of school and told not doing a good job.Didn't listen to Supervisor. Happy for staff to work over there contacted hours but not pay them for it.School had to step in.AVOID LIKE COVID.

25 April 2022

School was great place to work for

Worked for premeire for the last 8 years was tuped over , has been great for the first 6 years then the last 2 have been a nightmare pay is always wrong since they started the clocking in on the phone ,managers change monthly , never saw a senior member of staff all through lockdown ,never get cover when staff are off, you feel forgotten and ignored , what a shambles how they keep contracts I don’t know. Pay is well below what you should get

Pros

Absolutely none

Cons

Poor pay poor management

Very poor management

Never work for this company they never pay your wagers correctly they make excuses why your wagers are not correct they expect you to work over your contract hours and not pay you . They also expect you to travel and pay for expenses but then don’t pay your expenses back They even take extra payments out of your wagers and say it’s your pension even though you haven’t paid into a pension this is only to reduce you money owed . Then when you email they don’t reply to your emails you can't call them because when they see a out going number they refuse to answer the call . Avoid this company at all costs

Easy to get on with

Still working for them now , really good to work for, helpful, understanding, always happy to help & quick to solve any issues,always get back to you

Pros

Email payslips

16 November 2021
Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. We are delighted to hear that you value the efforts we put towards creating a positive working environment. We are constantly looking to improve and have more great things to come in the future.Thanks for all that you do! #PremierPeople

Great team

I am currently employed at the Bristol Office, I work with an excellent team of Management and Support staff. Every day is fast paced and exciting. Work hard - get rewarded.

Pros

Premier People

Premier People!

I still enjoy coming to work after 5 years at Premier. Head Office ideally located near Birmingham City Centre. Great structure and people from the Chairman all the way down the Cleaning Team.

Pros

Friendly Atmosphere, Supportive Management, Happy to listen

Cons

None, just work hard to get rewarded.

16 November 2021

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Premier Support Services. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.2 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Premier Support Services with

Learn about Premier Support Services in popular locations

• Premier Support Services
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?