Premier Support Services

Premier Support Services Employee Reviews

United Kingdom149 reviews

cleaningwagesitewrongmanagersupportmonthproblem

Supportive

Having worked for the company in a senior management role. Reading some of the reviews are alarming. However I can confirm that my time working here was a good experience. Directors were always supportive and available if you needed them. Like a lot of companies there are always areas of improvement. A more robust training schedule for new and existing employees would be welcome. The company ethos is good. In challenging times both financially and economically this company will look after you. Most reviews I read are about wrong wages. Yet a lot of the time this is down to people not following the correct procedure of actually logging in to a shift. (Training) Overall I loved working here.

Pros

Flexible

Cons

Can be very past paced.

Really bad place to work

Manager is rude when answer the phone. Pay is always wrong. No cleaning stuff. No uniform. Bad atmosphere. If you are thinking of working here then don’t. Lots of other cleaning companies offer better working conditions.

Pros

Leaving

Insights into Premier Support Services

Areas for improvement
  • Sense of belonging
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Overall satisfaction

Hard but rewarding

Although I only work part time at the Head Office I have never had an issue, always paid on time, my Manager always returns my calls, no issues with stock or chemicals.

Pros

People

Cons

Parking

Enjoyed my time here

I have recently left Premier for a new challenge. I would like to say a big thank you to whole team, i felt part of the family from the start and the guys in the Birmingham office were always supportive. I hope have kept the door open for a possible return in the future.

Pros

Free kit kat fridays

Cons

Its tough but rewarding

Not recommended to work for them.

When you ring management for anything you feel you're just being fobbed off and told what you want to hear. You get the impression they are sitting there reading from a script.

I really enjoy my work and my co workers are great

I have been working for PSS for 3 years now, never had any problems. My manager always returns my call when needed. Pay is always spot on never had an issue.

Teamwork

As part of the Industrial Cleaning Division I can easily recommend Premier. Its hard work but pays fairly. My manager and co workers all pull together to complete the tasks required. #premierpeople

Working towards greatness

I enjoy working at Premier Support Services. Some people appear to struggle with the processes but its quite straight forward if you follow the Premier Acadamy info. The training is spot on. There are people here that really want to make it work.

fabulous experience

having read a few resent reviews, i would just like to say my first month experience has been nothing short of perfect, excellent training given and still recieving, management are extremely helpful and patient..having been promoted from a previous role within the company, the transition was done with professionalism and speed...

Worse employment experience

No training provided you are just expected to do the job, working long hours, poor pay and mess about with your wages when you leave so you have to chase for your money. cars are old and run down. Higher management are bullies and do not care about anyone that works for them.The only people they care about is them selves. Not a nice place to work at. Customers don’t have a clue how dodgy they are and how they treat their staff.

Pros

Cons

Long hours, poor pay

27 October 2022
We're sorry to hear you've had a bad experience.We do offer extensive training via our Premier Academy and we can assure you we ensure any entitled pay is paid with no delay. If you'd like to discuss the matter further, please do not hesitate to give us a call on 08450 555 444Thanks

Worst company

No words to describe the companyI would rather not give any more feed back regarding this company Hours off work was over rated manage to was poor and never helpful

27 October 2022
We understand this is your second review for the same job but again, we are sorry to hear you've had a bad experience.If you'd like to discuss the matter further, please do not hesitate to give us a call on 08450 555 444Thanks

Great Team

I have been working at the Birmingham Office for a few years now. We have a great team here, every one looks out for each other and offers support when needed. My manager 'has my back' when needed, always supportive and makes the time to look after his staff. Every one at Head Office is friendly and helpful, all working towards one goal. The company has been through a transition since the Management Buy Out but we are now on the right tracks with the right people. Premier People.

Pros

Great people

Cons

Birmingham traffic wardens

10 October 2022
Thanks for your review. We are so happy to hear you are enjoying being part of our Premier community!

Cleaner

Premier was a good company to work for I wasn't rushed or stressed and got paid correctly I only left in the end due to the other cleaners being horrible to me.

Pros

Good company good hrs and paid correctly

Living the dream

Love this place, always wanted a fast paced job in the city centre, it fits my lifestyle perfectly. Great atmosphere in the office, made some friends for life! Recommended.

Pros

Close to city nightlife

They don’t pay

Be very careful I made a mistake working for this company and they have still not paid my wages from months. They don’t even reply to messages or calls anymore. Be careful

30 September 2022
We would like to apologise for your negative experience and would like to learn more about your specific situation to make things right. If you would be willing to talk further, please do not hesitate giving us a call on 08450 555 444 at your earliest convenience, it would be greatly appreciated.

Excellent people to work with

I have worked within the cleaning industry for many years with various different cleaning companies . I have to say that working with premier support services is a pleasure I really enjoy the job role and the team from Manchester are a pleasure to work with also the other branches are always on hand if needed. The training and support that I received when I started and throughout my time here is excellent, I would definitely say that it’s by far the best company I have worked for.

Pros

Flexibility

Worst Company Ever

Not a good company to work forRude Management Pay problems all the timeNo trainingBulliesThey don’t care about people. Just profits in their pocket. Worst experience

Pros

Cons

Incorrect Pay, Arrogant Management, Bullies, no equipment for job

Awful Company to work for

Have been working for Premier for just over 3 years after they took over my site. There has been no interest form the Company, they used to do one monthly site check, but that soon stopped and have had a site check in 3 years.During the Lockdowns I had no contact with them at all, they didn't even bother checking on me, the only way I could tell I worked for them was by Payslip each month. The quality of staff they employ is dreadful, the floaters we get to cover holidays etc are almost all useless, some of this is down to the fact that many can barely speak, read or write english.Awful company, keep well away from them.

Fair management no problems

Well run and work together as team with management’fun team working conditions good pension facilities tooManagement is good always pay too is good Holidays always covered for you

Pros

Plenty equipment

10 October 2022
Thank you for your positive review. We love to hear that you are enjoying your time in the Premier community!

Rubbish stay we clear

Tupe transfered to this company. from the start area supervisor left. lack of cleaning products. Pay changed to monthly without consultation period no training on how to use a floor scrubber machine. added work load not enough time to do it. No travel time or allowances for travelling to nearby sites.no laundry allowance for cleaning cloths. Lack of empathy with staff situations. Lack of cover due to illnesses. No audits.

30 September 2022
Thank you for your review. We have an in-house training platform and audit system that covers the situations mentioned above & is accessible by all our Premier People.We would however like to apologise for your negative experience and would like to learn more about your specific situation to make things right. If you would be willing to talk further, please do not hesitate giving us a call on 08450 555 444 at your earliest convenience, it would be greatly appreciated.

Short staffed, unsociable hours, no holidays.

Short-staffed, high managerial turnover, no extra for unsociable hours. Was unable to get proper holiday pay for 3 years. I found if my coworker was away there was never any cover available.

Pros

At the moment good manager

Cons

No extra for 11pm to 3am shift, no holiday or holiday pay, constantly understaffed.

30 September 2022

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Premier Support Services. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement