Premier Support Services

Premier Support Services Employee Reviews for Area Manager

Work culture is fine. All that is needed is to get rid of the garpevine culture

Working at Premier Support Services is fine as long as yopu do not involve yourself with those interested in spreading wrong influences. The idea of manipulative culture should be stopped and let people be allowed to work wothout threats and fear.

Official response from Premier Support Services

21 January 2020
Thank you for your review, we appreciate and value your feedback as an employee. This sort of behaviour certainly does not align with our core values so we're sorry to hear that you feel this way.We encourage you to discuss your issues with your line manager as soon as possible. Alternatively, you could send us an email at makeadifference@premiersupportservices.co.uk so we could work together to find a solution for you.

Ex Area Manager.

Premier support services are one of the best cleaning contractors i had the pleasure of working for. The family friendly atmosphere was second to none. Yes we had disagreements but all in all we worked together as a unit supporting other area manager's and going way beyond which was recognised with a fair bonus structure for your hard work. I would recommend working for premier support services without a shadow of any doubt.

Pros

Manage your clients and staff.

Cons

None.

Management angry and ofenisive

I would never work for the Leeds office. I did a week and on my first day they asked me at 6pm after working all day to go clean a site as I said I couldn't as I have the kids to sort out. The next morning I got called into the office and was told that work comes first then my family. I lasted a week before I quit. And never got paid for. Don't work here ever!!!!!

Pros

Car

Cons

Management, hours

Official response from Premier Support Services

9 June 2020
We are very sorry to hear about your experience at Premier Support Services. We value all of our current and former employees' feedback so would love to learn more about your situation to see how we can improve. Please feel free to contact us on info@premiersupportservices.co.uk or give us a call on 08450 555 444.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Premier Support Services. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3Job security/advancement