Premier Support Services

Premier Support Services Employee Reviews for Contract Manager

Great people & every day different

Been with this company six months and can't fault them ! Hard work but enjoyable, senior management are supportive and everyone is really friendly. Each day brings different challenges but we work as a team to get through. Can't understand the bad reviews ...

Very poor management

Never work for this company they never pay your wagers correctly they make excuses why your wagers are not correct they expect you to work over your contract hours and not pay you . They also expect you to travel and pay for expenses but then don’t pay your expenses back They even take extra payments out of your wagers and say it’s your pension even though you haven’t paid into a pension this is only to reduce you money owed . Then when you email they don’t reply to your emails you can't call them because when they see a out going number they refuse to answer the call . Avoid this company at all costs

Cons

Absolutley shocking and vile company

Worst company I have ever had misfortune to work for They treat you like rubbish dont care about staff saftey and MD is waste of space STAY WAY!

Pros

None waste of time dont bother

Cons

Long hours, mangers dont care about saftwy, and well being of satff and chat awful about clients stay well clear

Official response from Premier Support Services

24 May 2021
We are very sorry to hear about your experience at Premier Support Services. We value all of our current and former employees' feedback so would love to learn more about your situation to see how we can improve. Please feel free to contact us on info@premiersupportservices.co.uk or give us a call on 08450 555 444.

Fantastic place to work!

Very good company to work for with the opportunity to progress on to a higher position for the right candidates. Fantastic & helpful staff in Manchester that go the extra mile to ensure that your working environment is pleasant & interesting. No day is ever the same or boring working at Premier!

Pros

Great salary, opportunity to progress, great staff & rates of pay

Premier

Really enjoying my time here. Premier are growing so we are never short of work. Nottingham offices are a pleasure to work out of but can be a bit quiet sometimes. Never met the CEO but MD is approachable if there is any issues

Pros

offices, free drinks, company car

Pretty good

Pretty decent company to work for. Will always get rewarded for outstanding work which I think is the best way of rewarding staff. Benefits the company and the employees win win! The office is a bit of a pain as parking is limited and the actual offices are very cramped. Plus its in the city centre - say no more traffic wise... Really enjoy working with my colleagues no problems (so far!). Management fairly approachable. Work life balance is hard to judge as the nature of this industry means that you can be working all sorts of different hours but Premier are fair in that we are near enough left to get on with it. I think the appropriate phrase would be as long as the job gets done

Pros

Free tea and coffee, approachable management

Cons

Pretty rubbish offices

Productive workplace

Sounds silly but I really like working here for the sole reason that we actually 'get things done'. Premier focuses on delivering a top service and you can tell that reflects in everyones work which is great to see as a lot of companies in this industry are pretty much just profit driven... Everyone just gets on with their job no one messes around and there are no bad vibes in the office. Dont get me wrong we dont just sit there not talking and only working all day!! we have a great banter-work balance and we all get on well so its actually a really ideal place to work. Its big enough that you dont feel like you can't grow but small enough so you dont feel like a small fish in a big pond too which i think is really important in a job. I have worked here for years now and hope to stay here for as long as i can

Pros

free beverages

great company to work for

Been working here for 4 years and . No day is the same thats what I love about this job as I am never bored and is a fun challenge. I love the workplace culture here we all share responsibilities and work as a team, working closely with higher management. Hardest part of the job i would say is when cleaners let you down and you have to find replacements so not to let down the clients but I've never had massive problems with this I have learnt a lot working in ops as no day is the same!

Pros

Company vehicle, free tea and coffee, good office environment, well supported

Cons

long hours but thats the nature of the job role

very bad company

Expected to do more than paid for, service manager and above,, clueless, no proper organization, no back up, no help, just criticism,,, beware working here !!!!!

Pros

non really

Cons

lots and lots

love my job but not enough hours

My typical day at work is to audit the contracts and to make sure all the cleaners are doing an excellent job for the clients, my job is to make sure the contract is covered on a day to day basis. I am not office based and don't see colleagues much, the branch manager is very helpful if needed. The hardest part of my job is if the client does not like the cleaner and they are doing a fantastic job, trying to persuade the customer to stick with the cleaner as the job is being done.

Pros

i have a company vehicle so am not using my fuel to and from work

Cons

i am on call from 6 am to 8 pm monday to friday

Jobs at Premier Support Services