Premier Work Support

Premier Work Support Employee Reviews

It's good agency but wherever they send people to work they treat like slaves. All agencies staff had to work three time more then permanent staff and end of the day your job is not secure. Staff was very helpful.
I started of as van driver as a multi drop driver then mad my way to a 7.5tons I did long distance to multi drop around Essex and london delivery to homes and work places
Great to work for ann and tracey always found me work and because of them i now have a full time job ..great team..would highly reccomend them to anyone..
Pros
Always available
Cons
The guys at the dartford office have always help me They also got me a full time job super happy with ever Thing they have done for me would deffo recommend them
Pros
Early finish
Cons
Money could be better
Took 4 weeks to get paid and when I reported a serious health and safety hazard they just told me to stop working there altogether and didn't bother to find me a new job. The agency staff weren't very helpful, taking weeks to reply or give me information and dodging questions.
I am very happy with PWS and I am given a weekly work rota. I am frequently texted and called to see if everything is ok. I am paid on time every week. Happy working for this agency.
Pros
Flexibility
Great team at Dartford always looking out for me. Always at the end of the phone if you need them. Never had a bad experience with Dartford branch. Definitely recommend working for Premier Work Support. A+
Pros
Work when you want to
I really enjoy working with Premier work support. There is generally team work in the company .The salary structure is good, the facilities for training, and working conditions are all fantastic
They are bunch of devious and lying maggots. They put out misleading job adverts and if you refuse further work the will try to steal your money. Rude and lying. Scum of the Earth.
I'm cleaner and I got good experience and I'm hard worker And I can work Day shift and night plus weekend and they can do extra hours of any times AndI'm never had any problem with the times because I am always early in my job thank you.
It was really good for me at the beginning, until one of my colleagues passed away and everything went down the hill. After that I just felt picked on
Fantastic management. * Great employees. Staff ethos is amazing. * Enjoyable work-load. Can get busy, but equally balanced out with small periods of down-time. * Always something to do. Even when you're done with primary tasks, there's other areas you can work on.
It was a normal job in cleang service. I try to do my job with very good quality, fast ,learn important things in work process and make my manager happy .
I have been working for Premier Work Support on a temporary basis for the last 6 months. They responded to my application immediately and i was out to work the very next working day and have been here ever since. The ladies in the Chatham office are very helpful and friendly.
great company always willing to help great customer service good management easy interview not fussy on people different jobs to suit everyone
Pros
jobs as soon as possible
Cons
only temporary work
I was very happy to work with them.They found me a job at the next day.Every week i receive my salary and my payslip.For me they are very correct agency.Olivia was very kind with me she was ready to help me with everything.Thank you
It’s ok but the Stuff must work on the attitude with the Colleagues. But you have the opportunity to become stronger and learn a lot about people’s and about them.
working with premier support work has groomed my experiences in the cleaning career. I can offer hard work and excellence customer services skills to the role.
I am very hardworker. I am working on heathrow airport as a aircraft cleaner. but I want to get more opportunities. This is a good company. The staff is very helpful.
they did not give me any more shifts at all they just decided to get rid of me due to lack of work opertunity and yhey did not have any work avalible - any more
Official response from Premier Work Support
11 November 2019
We are incredibly sorry to hear you did not have a good experience dealing with the team at this branch, we take this feedback very seriously. We would be happy to look in to the matter and take appropriate action, please feel free to contact our HR team on administrator@premierworksupport.co.uk if you would like to discuss this any further.
I worked so hard to complete my tasks. My colleagues were very supportive to me. We share ideas and focus to the team goal. I gained a confident to work as an inventory controller.