PREMIUM CARE SOLUTIONS LIMITED

PREMIUM CARE SOLUTIONS LIMITED Employee Reviews

Really enjoying new job

Started new job in August and really enjoying working with my client and for the company. Felt supported as a new starter and welcomed into the team. Manager and team very helpful and knowledgeable.

Dont bothet

I worked for someone in Guiseley, I was told I'd get £8 for the first month while training but they never put my money up. Then after 8 weeks management just rang me and said they don't want you to go back. I was really mad as I'd given up a full time job to go work there. Be very careful if you go to work here!!!

Pros

Cons

Hard boring work

Dedicated team

I learnt so much from my team leader and got a lot of support when stepping out of my comfort zone to try something new.Previously worked in care, but not as complex. The training is very good.

Pros

Client and his family are lovely

Cons

14 hour shifts not for some, but 3 days here can give 4 days off a week. Pros and cons.

Felt unappreciated

Do not bother applying for a job with this company. You are offered a contract which seems really good as you get guaranteed hours. However, when they are short staffed you find yourself on day after day, night after night, sometimes working a 12hr shift every day for a week, then, new staff arrive and you’re down to basic shifts. There’s no reward for loyalty. Problems amongst the team are not addressed and on going support is nonexistent. I had a problem with another member of staff and felt I could no longer work on the package, straight away taken off their work portal, off their WhatsApp group and frozen out. No follow up, no offer to help move to another package even though I had the support of every other member of staff on my package.Don’t waste your time

Pros

Cons

No support for on going career

Great Company

This is a great company to work for. The management team care about their teams and clients. Permanent contracted hours are offered.

They state you have a contract but it’s not safe proof

Poor workforce culture remotely managed left unsupported unless a shift needed covering then hounded by on call Hounded through being forced to be in a watts app group felt like you’re permanently on call

Proffesional and positive enviroment

A really lovely place to have had the opportunity to work.Managment are very professional and treat staff with respect. Communication is very good.I would highly reccomend.

Pros

Set hours and fixed contract

okay

Long hours, pay is average, learned certain aspects of nursing also put through qualifications (NVQ in health and social care) Very demanding job, although your contract is not secure!

Pros

Lunch breaks are paid

Cons

Contract not secure

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PREMIUM CARE SOLUTIONS LIMITED. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.5Job security/advancement