Pret A Manger
Happiness score is 54 out of 100
Pret A Manger Employee Review

Depends on manager really

6 November 2020
Used to be very good company in this sector to work for, after cuts due to pandemic it's just like any other in this sector. A lot depends on a manager, one can like you and you have easier life, then they change and you can get someone trying to get rid of you. Leaders are badly underpaid comparing to responsibilities
3.0Job security/advancement
Pros
Staff food
Cons
Understaffed, no paid brakes, managers caring only about sales
4 January 2021
Same role
Teamleader (Former Employee) - Aldgate East Station
I like to work this kind of busy place always then only I can learn lot of thinksI learned lot of thinks from from my work place and from my manager.
17 November 2020
Same role
Team Leader (Former Employee) - London
I have worked in different stores in Pret and the company follows high standards from food preparations and employees behaviours. Mostly the teams are very friendly and collaborative. It maybe demanding in busy time and if you do your best you won’t have any complaints. Almost all Managers in Pret are very kind and flexible. They look after the team members and company got good benefits. I loved to work there.
Pros
Kind managers, food allowances
Cons
Might start early if fully flexible as 5 am.
30 July 2020
Same location
Prets A Manger Newhall Street (Current Employee) - Birmingham
I had to do training at first ..and tge work force is good ..and understanding..always some one help you with anything..i love training to the tms ..online courses to complete..checking for high standard of food etc.
Pros
No paid breaks
  1. Depends on manager really