Pret A Manger
Happiness score is 50 out of 100
View all Pret A Manger reviews

Pret A Manger

Pret A Manger Employee Review

If you read this do not work in pret

I left Pret after 6 years. Totally understaffed, you can start at 5 am and finish 4pm without taking break, eating or even having a sip of water because your manager sent everyone home to cut hours and expect you to do the job. Management will push you to the limits so they can have a good bonus and go for holiday to Dubai when you work 50hrs a week for 350 pounds and have no life. Pret is the worst place I have ever seen in my life. Full of lies, toxic people and no respect to each other. Im so happy that I left this place.

Pros

1.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Same role

Horrible company

Worked in pret nearly 10 years and every year it gets worse and less pay No set days off unpaid break but not enough staff or time to take a break finishing late every day starting early every morning but still labour is too high

Pros

Cons

Health and life expectancy
Same role

Heavy workload

I will just say this - you will work without a breath until drop. The amount of work in comparison to the salary is not acceptable. Pret wants everything from you without giving anything in returns apart from the minimum they can get away with. Go parttime or work at another company altogether not Pret.
Same location

Okay

Very stressful and majority of the time spent cleaning as a team member . Overall nice staff but a few rude people in management. Not sure if I’d recommend.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pret A Manger. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Pret A Manger with

• Pret A Manger
  • If you read this do not work in pret