Pret A Manger
View all Pret A Manger reviews

Pret A Manger

Pret A Manger Employee Review

Selfish menagement. Stressful.

I worked for this company a lot of years, and I used to enjoy it. Now, just to achieve figures for the investore they do quick money grabs polices. For business needs they force me to go in holiday multiple times already, in the same month, without appropriate communication to plan and organize my personal life, but with midnight email on the limit of the legit standard. Hours are been cut and the workload is too stressful and create an atmosphere of negativity and drama.Rota always in late, never 2 weeks haed, but the day before.They ascpect to achieve same standard and Kpi cutting hour from the day to day operation. Opportunities of devolopment are really low.

1.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Same role

A great and fun place to work

Pret is a thriving company to work for, obviously like an company it has its ups and downs but overall it is a great company. You get so many advantages from the job i.e. two parties a year fully paid for - christmas and summer! You also get unlimited hot drinks for the duration of you working there, and on your days off. Also, when you are off you get 50% off your bill. And family and friends can enjoy your gold card too! There are a lot of benefits for the staff, as well as the customers. The staff are allowed to give a 'joy of pret' to customers which gives them items on the house. It's lovely when you see a nurse or doctor after a night shift, or just someone having a bad day & you can just give them a free coffee and change it all around. It is a very rewarding job morally and literally. The bonus scheme is amazing. I have really enjoyed my time at pret - for the most part at least.

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

Some managers are questionable...

Okay

Very stressful and majority of the time spent cleaning as a team member . Overall nice staff but a few rude people in management. Not sure if I’d recommend.

stressful for management. not rewarded

pret is different now. it is not about people who works here, it is about money. management don't have time to follow up on team members behaviours. good regarding benefits.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pret A Manger. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Pret A Manger with

• Pret A Manger
  • Selfish menagement. Stressful.