Pret A Manger
Pret A Manger Employee Review

Team members

30 November 2020
It can be very toxic place to work If you are not from east Europe or Italy you are soo gonna be bullied... if you have a better place to go, please do so, otherwise don’t say I didn’t know it
1.0Job security/advancement
Pros
Can’t think of one
3 March 2021
Same role
Team Member (Former Employee) - London, West
Don't train everyone for production so if manager see you can do it they will make you do it every single time rather then rotation. Super fast production and drain you.
Pros
Free food but unpaid breaks that makes us cut breaks short to finish production.
Cons
Long hours, low pay.
24 February 2021
Same role
Team Member (Current Employee) - Salisbury
There's so much to learn at Pret and you get trained in all areas. My colleagues are so helpful and supportive and they make me feel comfortable. The manager and assistant manager gives me tasks to focus on each week to help me progress and get me out my comfort zone because that's when you learn the most. My colleagues are always helping me and showing me new things to learn.
Pros
Free lunches and coffee. Staff discount when you're not working
17 February 2021
Same location
Duty Manager / Supervisor (Former Employee) - London
The fast-paced work environment needs a lot of energy but its fun and rewarding place to work. Free coffee and tea free meals higher payment than any competition in this industry. Multicultural environment with exciting people to work with Friday night parties in various clubs across London. People who are able to adapt rarely leave Pret.
Pros
Generous Benefits compared to competition
Cons
Max workload