Pret A Manger

Pret A Manger Employee Reviews in Leicester

Worked at Pret in the midlands for a year before relocating for a few months in London. Started as a team member before becoming Team Member star, working there can be hard at times especially during summer as you would have to wear a uniform, with the shirt tucked into your jeans at all times even in really warm weather. It was enjoyable for the most part, and you got free food and hot drinks on your shift which was nice. The best part of working there is the weekly bonus, if you succeed the mystery shopper then you get ÂŁ1 for every hour you worked that week which was quite a lot if you did a lot of shifts! Speaking about shifts it varied for me, at times I wasn't given enough shifts with only around 25 hours, and then at other times I'd have to work 50 hours so not really consistent. The worse thing about working in the midlands pret wa I was promised the role as a barista for a long time (6 months) and even though was only a team member star, for most of my shifts I was in charge of the coffee and making all the coffees even though I wasn't being paid or trained as a barista or even coffee specialist!
Pros
Free lunches, weekly bonus
Cons
uniforms, progress or advancement takes a long time
Everyone at Pret has an opportunity to develop their skill further and progress up the career ladder. Teaches how to deal with stress well and how to handle customer complains.
Pros
Free lunch, great pay, 50% when not at work
Cons
stressful
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Pret A Manger?