Pret A Manger

Pret A Manger Employee Reviews for Duty Manager

The fast-paced work environment needs a lot of energy but its fun and rewarding place to work. Free coffee and tea free meals higher payment than any competition in this industry. Multicultural environment with exciting people to work with Friday night parties in various clubs across London. People who are able to adapt rarely leave Pret.
Pros
Generous Benefits compared to competition
Cons
Max workload
I worked for Pret until 2018 as a leader but stepped down as it was too much hassle! I struggled with depression and anxiety and it was never good enough what I did. The team worked very hard but were not appreciated. Since I left Pret my life and health is much better. I avoid busy places now after all the stress in Pret. If you work hard and are a decent human being you WILL BE EXPLOITED!!! Only when you can play a game and make friends with managers will you get far and fast promoted! If you are decent, honest, hard working and caring DON'T work for Pret! You will lose your health. The money is very bad for the amount of work and being blamed for everything. Pret is a very bad and dishonest company.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Pret A Manger?