Pret A Manger
Happiness score is 54 out of 100

Pret A Manger Employee Reviews for Shift Manager

I've worked in hospitality for 20+ years and pret is definitely one of the easier jobs I've had over the years and although you do have to work hard and to a good pace I'm given more than ample time to complete all given tasks. There's plenty opportunity for progression if your prepared to put in the effort. I get on well with management and staff and so long as you work hard then there shouldn't be any problems.
Greets all customers with fast, friendly, personalized service and develops a rapport with customers by learning their names, favorite drinks and food items. Verbally receives and calls back customer orders in a friendly manner. Reports all customer complaints to manager on duty. Responds proactively to prevent customer service situations. Accurately rings sales orders into cash register and counts back change to customers in a courteous and friendly manner. Answers telephone in a courteous and friendly manner including, but not limited to, giving store greeting, directions to store location, and receiving and filling customer orders. Answers customer questions regarding coffee blends, preparation, and product freshness. Weighs, grinds and packs coffee per customers’ orders according to Company guidelines. Sells and serves baked goods and miscellaneous food items to customers. Maintains efficient, friendly service.