Pret A Manger
Pret A Manger Employee Review

Great money with the right amount of hours

8 January 2017
You meet greet people even though over the years PRET has begun to hire more careless people so to say. Its alot of work but when you get the hang of what you're doing its not so bad. And you get paid every week some good money, theres always room to grow as well so take advantage of it.
4.0Job security/advancement
Pros
Free lunch
11 January 2021
Team Member Trainer (Former Employee) - Luton Airport
I loved working here. There was a lot of career progression. Only sad thing was the whole sleep with a manager to get to where you want. Sadly it was the case for who was my assistnant manager and main manager at the time. Alot of staff were very angry at this happening but that was not for me to dwell on. I looked past it. I thoroughly enjoyed seeing the friendly faces and some not so much. The regulars were always happy to see us. If it wasnt for my back problems, I would still be working there as i loved the buzz that this job gave me!
Pros
Free lunches, discounts around the other stores
Cons
Shift work, Long hours standing, poor pay
25 October 2020
Team Member Trainer (Former Employee) - Leeds
Pret is a company with filosofy, culture, and great atmosphere...It is Easy to growing up, and achieve higher positions.I recommend it 100%!It is a self made company whom growled and develop it self around the time.It make a pret a Manger a company capable to face all charges ahead in time!
Pros
Free lunch, coffees, bonuses
Cons
Very busy
3 September 2020
Team Member Trainer (Kitchen) (Former Employee) - London
I've been working for Pret almost 4 years , I learned a lot, about stock control, orders, invoices, be patient whit humans... Everything depends which shop and which manager you work, I had 2 bad management and 2 good management, you after 3 months can change shop or area if you are not happy... That's it's a good thing there
Pros
Food, team, bonus, flexible shift
Cons
Really Busy, sometime bad management
  1. Great money with the right amount of hours