Pret A Manger
Happiness score is 50 out of 100
Pret A Manger Employee Review

Good but Could be so much more

29 November 2017
Gotta be honest, i loved my time in Pret. Manager and assistant manager of the shop are just great, they really put their heart on the job and they know how to speak with people. always available to help whatever you need and great to party on. Due to the deadline to leave the shop at end of the night and the busy periods during the day is hard to clean the shop properly, customer view looks beautiful but lift some "rocks" and gets pretty nasty. also you better be able to speak Spanish and Italian, it's insane the amount of people you will find that can't say a word in English, perhaps something for Pret as a company to focus on. Team mates are good, you can't trust everyone, but you can have fun with them at work specially the great polish barista i worked with. If you would like to work for Pret please visit Albemarle Street, is by far one of the best good environment Pret you can get.
5.0Job security/advancement
Pros
pret party, Meet people, food, free coffee, good hours, excellent manager and assistant manager
Cons
cleaning, stress, to meet MS standards you have to cheat, ops manager should spend some time with team members
18 October 2020
Same role
Cashier Front of House (Former Employee) - London
Everything chips in and works well together even when new people join. We have fun nights with the team and if we do well on the mystery shopper we can receive up 50.00 extra on our salary. If we do well as a team we get some money to spend and we go to out to a place of are choice. Every Friday is fun day where we can dress up in costumes, we also dress up on seasonal holiday like Christmas Halloween valentines day and easter. More time and energy you put into the job the more you get out of it.
Pros
Free lunch is amazing.
Cons
None that I can remember
9 October 2020
Same role
Front of House Leader (Former Employee) - Stansted Airport
I worked for prey over 20 years at Sransted airport One of the best place to work for They look after there staff very well It’s a family business
18 November 2020
Same location
Dependienta/Cajera (Former Employee) - Conduit Street
Me encantĂł trabajar en pret, de las mejores experiencias
Pros
Buen sueldo y buen equipo laboral
Cons
Depende del aera, hay aeras fuerte de trabajo
  1. Good but Could be so much more