Pret A Manger
Happiness score is 50 out of 100
Pret A Manger Employee Review

Seem like fun, but no

21 November 2017
At the first time you start with they, everything look like the perfect place to work, but after everything change. When they don't need you, they make so many displinary needed for you left the job.
5.0Job security/advancement
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
No fixed time hours
24 February 2021
Same role
Team Member (Current Employee) - Salisbury
There's so much to learn at Pret and you get trained in all areas. My colleagues are so helpful and supportive and they make me feel comfortable. The manager and assistant manager gives me tasks to focus on each week to help me progress and get me out my comfort zone because that's when you learn the most. My colleagues are always helping me and showing me new things to learn.
Pros
Free lunches and coffee. Staff discount when you're not working
23 February 2021
Same role
Team Member (Former Employee) - London, UK
Poor treatment from the management. The staff are not looked after as should happen in a business. Promises are made but not kept. HR was not helpful. High staff turnover.
25 October 2020
Same location
Team Member Trainer (Former Employee) - Leeds
Pret is a company with filosofy, culture, and great atmosphere...It is Easy to growing up, and achieve higher positions.I recommend it 100%!It is a self made company whom growled and develop it self around the time.It make a pret a Manger a company capable to face all charges ahead in time!
Pros
Free lunch, coffees, bonuses
Cons
Very busy