Pret A Manger
Pret A Manger Employee Review

Apply to this job if you want to work for a role and not get paid for that role

11 July 2019
Every position at Pret gets paid a different amount hot chefs get paid more than team members yet as a team member I was made to hot chef, be a team member trainer, and an A team member, and was only being paid minimum wage whereas those key roles get paid more money. I was harassed by a male and female coworkers who were dating and threatened me when I went to HR I was suspended and terminated. Wasn’t treated fairly at all.
1.0Job security/advancement
24 February 2021
Team Member (Current Employee) - Salisbury
There's so much to learn at Pret and you get trained in all areas. My colleagues are so helpful and supportive and they make me feel comfortable. The manager and assistant manager gives me tasks to focus on each week to help me progress and get me out my comfort zone because that's when you learn the most. My colleagues are always helping me and showing me new things to learn.
Pros
Free lunches and coffee. Staff discount when you're not working
23 February 2021
Team Member (Former Employee) - London, UK
Poor treatment from the management. The staff are not looked after as should happen in a business. Promises are made but not kept. HR was not helpful. High staff turnover.
15 February 2021
Team Member - Full Time (Former Employee) - London SW, Greater London
Terrible wage unsociable working hours no recognition. When you do hardwork no appreciation and is you want to progress your career no one ask to do, no recognition. Upper manager trickle down affect on your store manager. Waste of time.
  1. Apply to this job if you want to work for a role and not get paid for that role