Pret A Manger
Pret A Manger Employee Review

Productive workplace

24 January 2018
Interesting job in terms of a personal experience living abroad. Stressful. Lots of staff, people start and quit all the time. You get to know many different people but nobody really stands for the job. Good for starting in a new city.
11 January 2021
Same role
Team Member Trainer (Former Employee) - Luton Airport
I loved working here. There was a lot of career progression. Only sad thing was the whole sleep with a manager to get to where you want. Sadly it was the case for who was my assistnant manager and main manager at the time. Alot of staff were very angry at this happening but that was not for me to dwell on. I looked past it. I thoroughly enjoyed seeing the friendly faces and some not so much. The regulars were always happy to see us. If it wasnt for my back problems, I would still be working there as i loved the buzz that this job gave me!
Pros
Free lunches, discounts around the other stores
Cons
Shift work, Long hours standing, poor pay
25 October 2020
Same role
Team Member Trainer (Former Employee) - Leeds
Pret is a company with filosofy, culture, and great atmosphere...It is Easy to growing up, and achieve higher positions.I recommend it 100%!It is a self made company whom growled and develop it self around the time.It make a pret a Manger a company capable to face all charges ahead in time!
Pros
Free lunch, coffees, bonuses
Cons
Very busy
23 February 2021
Same location
Team Member (Former Employee) - London, UK
Poor treatment from the management. The staff are not looked after as should happen in a business. Promises are made but not kept. HR was not helpful. High staff turnover.