Pret A Manger
Pret A Manger Employee Review

Team member

27 June 2018
I have worked there just 2 weeks and left .Horrible place they shout at you all the time for any little mistake.Also the working time is crazy from 5 am which mean you have to wake up 3am ,all the time push you to be more and more quickly treat you like a robot not a human being ,the kitchens are very small also ,everybody grab ingredients and nobody answer if you ask so when you open new box again you are in mistake.Dumb and bossy staff members.If you are not in surviving situation as I was when worked there better don't start ,only if you have to survive and this is the only one option for week or two .
1.0Job security/advancement
23 April 2020
member of staff (Current Employee) - London West, Greater London
can get nev expairens for me .start understud relations betwen me and customer teach me lots of passions.nowlidge about prdukts.make new relatinship.
21 December 2019
Staff Member (Current Employee) - South Kensington Station
Work in pret is only for people without working experience, just arrived in London and need money to survive . Stressed and hard job, only one requires, be faster to prepare all the sandwich, baghette and others kind of food to put in the fridge for the costumes
13 November 2017
member of staff (Current Employee) - King's Cross St. Pancras Station
Working in Pret a Manger is nice, you can speak with a lot of people. Moreover, my college are friendly people. The manager are good. The hardest part of this job is that I work so many hours.