Pret A Manger
Pret A Manger Employee Review

Slave's company

18 October 2018
Company, where you are working as a slave. They pay more than other, similar companies, but expect that people wil be doing double job, always under preasure and humiliation. If someone can't finish job on time has to stay longer, for free. Common practise is to give someone job to do, just a couple of minutes before end of shift and after telling that "you couldn't finish on time, because you are to slow" As well, telling new pople that they are stupid because don't work enough fast or don't know something.
2.0Job security/advancement
Pros
Free food.
Cons
Preasure, humiliation, unpaid work.
24 February 2021
Same role
Team Member (Current Employee) - Salisbury
There's so much to learn at Pret and you get trained in all areas. My colleagues are so helpful and supportive and they make me feel comfortable. The manager and assistant manager gives me tasks to focus on each week to help me progress and get me out my comfort zone because that's when you learn the most. My colleagues are always helping me and showing me new things to learn.
Pros
Free lunches and coffee. Staff discount when you're not working
23 February 2021
Same roleSame location
Team Member (Former Employee) - London, UK
Poor treatment from the management. The staff are not looked after as should happen in a business. Promises are made but not kept. HR was not helpful. High staff turnover.
17 February 2021
Same location
Duty Manager / Supervisor (Former Employee) - London
The fast-paced work environment needs a lot of energy but its fun and rewarding place to work. Free coffee and tea free meals higher payment than any competition in this industry. Multicultural environment with exciting people to work with Friday night parties in various clubs across London. People who are able to adapt rarely leave Pret.
Pros
Generous Benefits compared to competition
Cons
Max workload