Pret A Manger
Pret A Manger Employee Review

estresante y poco remunerado , no hay apenas días libres

17 December 2016
Sobretodo si trabajas en el aeropuerto, es un auténtico escándalo. Los managers son penosos , te tratan fatal, te ponen turnos de 4 o 5 am sin haber buses, les da igual.. te penalizan por todo ... un horror!! no lo recomiendo sobre todo los managers de heatrhow terminal 5: susana española y abdul . Es una experiencia desastrosa. Los compañeros hay gente muy buena pero gente muy mala también es sobretodo gente mayor y hay que aguantar mucho tanto a los jefes como a los clientes irrespetuosos ambos.
1.0Job security/advancement
Pros
es un trabajo que si no tienes nada en londres...
Cons
todo... no tiempo libre, no respeto..
25 November 2020
team member (Former Employee) - london
Pret undervalues employees, not enough to survive. Wrong people made redundent. Manager rip off customers, we had to lie all the time about subscibtion.
Pros
Literally no pros for working here. Some of the people I worked with were cool.
Cons
Team members are promoted based on personality or looks, not competency or hard work.
21 July 2019
team member (Former Employee) - london
Pret is the worst company to work for - exploitative, streeeful. Better of somewhere else.
Pros
free food coffee on break like every where
Cons
exploitative - a lot of hours to be able to live
6 July 2019
team member (Former Employee) - london
Pret is very tiring to work. In the summer airconditions don't work we boil in the shop and have to keep smiling. leaders are not helping but harrassing us to work hard in the heat!!! I quit without notice and never go back!!! horrible company!!!
Pros
nothing
Cons
abuse of leaders, health and safety problems with hot shops, team are sick, low pay
  1. estresante y poco remunerado , no hay apenas días libres