Pret A Manger
Pret A Manger Employee Review

leeches!!!

25 November 2019
worked for pret for almost 10 years , instore managers on a whole are great but group manager and/or ops managers think they are a law on to themselves , inappropriatly touching young teenagers at pret parties like preditors waiting to pounce , unrealistic targets , contradicting. too much pressure and life draining job, DONT WORK HERE
1.0Job security/advancement
4 January 2021
Same role
Teamleader (Former Employee) - Aldgate East Station
I like to work this kind of busy place always then only I can learn lot of thinksI learned lot of thinks from from my work place and from my manager.
17 November 2020
Same role
Team Leader (Former Employee) - London
I have worked in different stores in Pret and the company follows high standards from food preparations and employees behaviours. Mostly the teams are very friendly and collaborative. It maybe demanding in busy time and if you do your best you won’t have any complaints. Almost all Managers in Pret are very kind and flexible. They look after the team members and company got good benefits. I loved to work there.
Pros
Kind managers, food allowances
Cons
Might start early if fully flexible as 5 am.
20 October 2020
Same location
Hot chef (Former Employee) - Manchester
Have you working like robots, awful company to work, only benefit is the pay! To many rules. The managers are awful, horrible horrible place! Avoid!!!!
Pros
Cons
Every con going