Pret A Manger
Pret A Manger Employee Review

Examples means judgements

26 July 2017
The management of the company seems to have no principle based. This is my own opinion wich goes from the tensioned experience I had in the Salisbury shop.
1.0Job security/advancement
Cons
Less paid comparison with working hours
11 January 2021
Same role
Team Member Trainer (Former Employee) - Luton Airport
I loved working here. There was a lot of career progression. Only sad thing was the whole sleep with a manager to get to where you want. Sadly it was the case for who was my assistnant manager and main manager at the time. Alot of staff were very angry at this happening but that was not for me to dwell on. I looked past it. I thoroughly enjoyed seeing the friendly faces and some not so much. The regulars were always happy to see us. If it wasnt for my back problems, I would still be working there as i loved the buzz that this job gave me!
Pros
Free lunches, discounts around the other stores
Cons
Shift work, Long hours standing, poor pay
25 October 2020
Same role
Team Member Trainer (Former Employee) - Leeds
Pret is a company with filosofy, culture, and great atmosphere...It is Easy to growing up, and achieve higher positions.I recommend it 100%!It is a self made company whom growled and develop it self around the time.It make a pret a Manger a company capable to face all charges ahead in time!
Pros
Free lunch, coffees, bonuses
Cons
Very busy
24 February 2021
Same location
Team Member (Current Employee) - Salisbury
There's so much to learn at Pret and you get trained in all areas. My colleagues are so helpful and supportive and they make me feel comfortable. The manager and assistant manager gives me tasks to focus on each week to help me progress and get me out my comfort zone because that's when you learn the most. My colleagues are always helping me and showing me new things to learn.
Pros
Free lunches and coffee. Staff discount when you're not working
  1. Examples means judgements