Pret A Manger
Pret A Manger Employee Review

Unorganized management

23 May 2018
If you don't want a lot of stress in your life, avoid this place. Unorganized management always pushes you to finish in time and a lot of time they forget to pay you out. I had to stay plus 30 minutes a plenty of times after my shift ended. Also they don't pay well the holiday hours! A lot of dumb and disrespectful employees. Very unfair company
2.0Job security/advancement
Pros
Unorganized
Cons
Free meal
24 February 2021
Team Member (Current Employee) - Salisbury
There's so much to learn at Pret and you get trained in all areas. My colleagues are so helpful and supportive and they make me feel comfortable. The manager and assistant manager gives me tasks to focus on each week to help me progress and get me out my comfort zone because that's when you learn the most. My colleagues are always helping me and showing me new things to learn.
Pros
Free lunches and coffee. Staff discount when you're not working
23 February 2021
Team Member (Former Employee) - London, UK
Poor treatment from the management. The staff are not looked after as should happen in a business. Promises are made but not kept. HR was not helpful. High staff turnover.
15 February 2021
Team Member - Full Time (Former Employee) - London SW, Greater London
Terrible wage unsociable working hours no recognition. When you do hardwork no appreciation and is you want to progress your career no one ask to do, no recognition. Upper manager trickle down affect on your store manager. Waste of time.