Pret A Manger
Pret A Manger Employee Review

Didn't enjoy my experience

16 May 2017
I was working mainly on tills and cleaning the seating area. I felt like I was being patronised the entire time I was there. The only reason people were nice to you was because they might miss out on more money if they weren't. Got free food on shift but also had to deal with unkind colleagues, rude and inept management and customers who were beyond ungrateful. Was regularly accused of being late when I showed up and started work perfectly on time and honestly this job was not worth the hassle it gave me.
2.0Job security/advancement
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Overworked, bad management
24 February 2021
Team Member (Current Employee) - Salisbury
There's so much to learn at Pret and you get trained in all areas. My colleagues are so helpful and supportive and they make me feel comfortable. The manager and assistant manager gives me tasks to focus on each week to help me progress and get me out my comfort zone because that's when you learn the most. My colleagues are always helping me and showing me new things to learn.
Pros
Free lunches and coffee. Staff discount when you're not working
23 February 2021
Team Member (Former Employee) - London, UK
Poor treatment from the management. The staff are not looked after as should happen in a business. Promises are made but not kept. HR was not helpful. High staff turnover.
15 February 2021
Team Member - Full Time (Former Employee) - London SW, Greater London
Terrible wage unsociable working hours no recognition. When you do hardwork no appreciation and is you want to progress your career no one ask to do, no recognition. Upper manager trickle down affect on your store manager. Waste of time.
  1. Didn't enjoy my experience