Pret A Manger
Happiness score is 50 out of 100
Pret A Manger Employee Review

Very disapointed.

5 October 2017
I worked at Pret a Manger for 11 months and they never praised me neither gave me the opportunity to developed my Career skills during the 11 months I did work for them. I did a lot of baking and made a lot of hot and cold drinks during the 11 months I work there and although I did ask a lot of times , they never let me to go up in the Company or develop my Working skills, and I left after 11 months because I realised I wast going nowhere in the company and I was bored beeing only a Team Member
1.0Job security/advancement
Pros
Free food
Cons
Not enough hours.
24 February 2021
Same role
Team Member (Current Employee) - Salisbury
There's so much to learn at Pret and you get trained in all areas. My colleagues are so helpful and supportive and they make me feel comfortable. The manager and assistant manager gives me tasks to focus on each week to help me progress and get me out my comfort zone because that's when you learn the most. My colleagues are always helping me and showing me new things to learn.
Pros
Free lunches and coffee. Staff discount when you're not working
23 February 2021
Same roleSame location
Team Member (Former Employee) - London, UK
Poor treatment from the management. The staff are not looked after as should happen in a business. Promises are made but not kept. HR was not helpful. High staff turnover.
17 February 2021
Same location
Duty Manager / Supervisor (Former Employee) - London
The fast-paced work environment needs a lot of energy but its fun and rewarding place to work. Free coffee and tea free meals higher payment than any competition in this industry. Multicultural environment with exciting people to work with Friday night parties in various clubs across London. People who are able to adapt rarely leave Pret.
Pros
Generous Benefits compared to competition
Cons
Max workload