Pret A Manger
Pret A Manger Employee Review

Fun but overly high demands

29 August 2017
A workplace who is good fun in many ways, but also very high pressured and stressful. I ended up having very awkward hours and always ended up on the early shifts even though I asked to change. The management was good at the shop I worked at but the culture overall was a very rude tone often between co-workers. Best part was that I met a few very nice friends.
3.0Job security/advancement
24 February 2021
Same role
Team Member (Current Employee) - Salisbury
There's so much to learn at Pret and you get trained in all areas. My colleagues are so helpful and supportive and they make me feel comfortable. The manager and assistant manager gives me tasks to focus on each week to help me progress and get me out my comfort zone because that's when you learn the most. My colleagues are always helping me and showing me new things to learn.
Pros
Free lunches and coffee. Staff discount when you're not working
23 February 2021
Same roleSame location
Team Member (Former Employee) - London, UK
Poor treatment from the management. The staff are not looked after as should happen in a business. Promises are made but not kept. HR was not helpful. High staff turnover.
17 February 2021
Same location
Duty Manager / Supervisor (Former Employee) - London
The fast-paced work environment needs a lot of energy but its fun and rewarding place to work. Free coffee and tea free meals higher payment than any competition in this industry. Multicultural environment with exciting people to work with Friday night parties in various clubs across London. People who are able to adapt rarely leave Pret.
Pros
Generous Benefits compared to competition
Cons
Max workload
  1. Fun but overly high demands