Pret A Manger
Happiness score is 49 out of 100
Pret A Manger Employee Review

not a good job

6 December 2017
not worth it at all not a good jon not fun not good very prententious people the customers are rude co workers are disrespectful the hours are super lame
1.0Job security/advancement
19 May 2017
Same role
Crew Member - Full Time (Current Employee) - Farringdon Street
To work in Pret a Manger is hard and stressful but I think if the work environment would be organised than it would be works properly like a great job. When I stated to work in Farringdon Street Shop I was happy to enjoy to be a team member in Pret but after a lot of shouting, expostulate argues and fighting I changed my mind. No teamwork>everybody is boss.
Pros
Free Lunches, +50p (first 3 month) /+1ÂŁ after-Mystery Shopper Bonus, Pret Party
Cons
No teamwork
24 February 2021
Team Member (Current Employee) - Salisbury
There's so much to learn at Pret and you get trained in all areas. My colleagues are so helpful and supportive and they make me feel comfortable. The manager and assistant manager gives me tasks to focus on each week to help me progress and get me out my comfort zone because that's when you learn the most. My colleagues are always helping me and showing me new things to learn.
Pros
Free lunches and coffee. Staff discount when you're not working
23 February 2021
Team Member (Former Employee) - London, UK
Poor treatment from the management. The staff are not looked after as should happen in a business. Promises are made but not kept. HR was not helpful. High staff turnover.