Pret A Manger
Happiness score is 50 out of 100
Pret A Manger Employee Review

Team Member

16 April 2019
I dont the they write on the other reviews, but i have to say one thing, if you want o know what Depression is work at Pret a Manger is the best place for that, no one is listening to you, you are just a number, everyone is pushing you like a slave to Lugh!!!!! and work, honestly i never work in such a toxic environment before in my life, i wish the company well, who ever own this company i wish the well as well!.
1.0Job security/advancement
Pros
Free food, paid breaks
Cons
Toxic environment
24 February 2021
Same role
Team Member (Current Employee) - Salisbury
There's so much to learn at Pret and you get trained in all areas. My colleagues are so helpful and supportive and they make me feel comfortable. The manager and assistant manager gives me tasks to focus on each week to help me progress and get me out my comfort zone because that's when you learn the most. My colleagues are always helping me and showing me new things to learn.
Pros
Free lunches and coffee. Staff discount when you're not working
23 February 2021
Same roleSame location
Team Member (Former Employee) - London, UK
Poor treatment from the management. The staff are not looked after as should happen in a business. Promises are made but not kept. HR was not helpful. High staff turnover.
17 February 2021
Same location
Duty Manager / Supervisor (Former Employee) - London
The fast-paced work environment needs a lot of energy but its fun and rewarding place to work. Free coffee and tea free meals higher payment than any competition in this industry. Multicultural environment with exciting people to work with Friday night parties in various clubs across London. People who are able to adapt rarely leave Pret.
Pros
Generous Benefits compared to competition
Cons
Max workload