Pret A Manger
Happiness score is 50 out of 100
Pret A Manger Employee Review

Only if you are willing to work hard and have friends

10 August 2017
Not all shops but the ones I have worked in have the unfortunate tradition on keeping a dynasty of friends in power while others that don't make it into the friendly circle will perish. Apart from that it's good money, free food and the longer you stay the more doors will be opened for you.
2.0Job security/advancement
24 February 2021
Team Member (Current Employee) - Salisbury
There's so much to learn at Pret and you get trained in all areas. My colleagues are so helpful and supportive and they make me feel comfortable. The manager and assistant manager gives me tasks to focus on each week to help me progress and get me out my comfort zone because that's when you learn the most. My colleagues are always helping me and showing me new things to learn.
Pros
Free lunches and coffee. Staff discount when you're not working
23 February 2021
Team Member (Former Employee) - London, UK
Poor treatment from the management. The staff are not looked after as should happen in a business. Promises are made but not kept. HR was not helpful. High staff turnover.
15 February 2021
Team Member - Full Time (Former Employee) - London SW, Greater London
Terrible wage unsociable working hours no recognition. When you do hardwork no appreciation and is you want to progress your career no one ask to do, no recognition. Upper manager trickle down affect on your store manager. Waste of time.
  1. Only if you are willing to work hard and have friends