Pret A Manger
Happiness score is 54 out of 100
Pret A Manger Employee Review

14 January 2019
There is extra working hours . Free food on your work time. 50% discount on everything you want to buy Mystery shopper bonus every week( we might loose if we didn't hit). High customer services standard and very friendly atmosphere. Team work a s lots of fun and buzz. Twice a week we have a big party. Summer party and Christmas party. Also every last Friday of a month we going to pub for free drinks. I learnt how to work in a busy atmosphere, how to handle problems and give the best customer service. Also to make a hot drink with in a minute and so on. The hardest part of the job is when it's busy time everyday at breakfast 8a.m to 10a.m and 12.30p.m to 14.pm we need to serve 1 customer in 1 minute so I need to be very fast and remember all hot drinks in first call first serve bases.
5.0Job security/advancement
Pros
Free lunches and 50% discount in everything, bonus
Cons
When we loose the bonus
8 March 2021
Same role
Barista (Former Employee) - Manchester
I had a chance to work different shops in the area and everyone was different with kind of customs, being busy, opening hours, days etc. Company is providing a very good training and gives you a chance to improve your skills with many different ways.
29 January 2021
Same role
Barista/Team Member (Former Employee) - Edinburgh
They don’t care. You’ll be never enough and they will always make you feel like nothing.In this place you won’t be an human but just a machine replaceable at any moment.Also, during pandemic they fired for not pay the 10% to their people. Don’t work for Pret A Manger!Value yourself!
Pros
Free food
Cons
Infinity hours
9 April 2021
Same location
Team Member/Cashier (Former Employee) - London, UK
Absolutely horrible place to work. I’ve worked for 4 locations under diffrent managers and it’s all the same. Upper management has zero regard for employees, you are a cog in a broken down and failing machine. Very greedy all they seem to talk about is how much money we need to make and how little they care about anything else
Pros
Location, plant based milk
Cons
Every thing I mentioned and more ... Look for alternative not pret
  1. It's like a restaurant. It serve fresh food and give the overleft sandwiches to the charity every night. It is a big and profitable company