Pret A Manger
Pret A Manger Employee Review

Favortism ..

13 January 2018
Working at Pret For me was sometimes good .. mostly bad . I started out at a new location I applied for pt and got ft which wasn’t a problem at first because I wasn’t attending school . I Barely received full time hours as promised , better off part time . The Management SUCKS !! Employees are very unprofessional in the work place , they talk about personal issues . I wouldn’t recommend at all .. not PROFESSIONAL .. FAVORTISM ..
3.0Job security/advancement
Pros
Good pay ..Good Food ..
Cons
Unprofessional, Favortism
29 April 2021
team member (Former Employee) - London, SW
Health and safety in the work place at risk because of the unrealistic demands. WE'RE always having to chase up back pay and unpaid hours. We're never praised for hard work. Always working over hours as no one to take over when time to go.
Pros
Staff discount, holiday, some nice team mates.
Cons
Constant cutting of staff and hours that in turn leads to one person doing the work of two!
24 April 2021
Team Member - Full Time (Former Employee) - London South East, Greater London
Pret a Manger leaders will it work you like a dog for a little to no money and management feels they can treat you however they want despite the fact that no one wants to be there for no money.
Pros
nothing
23 April 2021
Team Member - Full Time (Former Employee) - London South East, Greater London
The Customers are not satisfied as waiting in queue due to company cutting staff members hours. In order to make this shop profitable we need at least 1 other staff member to serve customers and not leave them walking out. Focus on your staff more, you lack any empathy for your basic staff. Remember, your basic staff know people, they talk, it does your reputation no good when you treat them like you do.
Pros
Some nice collegues
Cons
Unreliable rota