Pret A Manger
Happiness score is 50 out of 100
Pret A Manger Employee Review

Always lacking team members, poorly managed

22 April 2019
Worst place to work!! Worked 60 hours and more to cover for missing team members. Manager is stressed and it reflects on the team and leaders. Terrible vibe!! I don't recommedn Pret. Very dishonest company. They work you until you drop and the pay isn't good at all for it. Don't even start!!
1.0Job security/advancement
Pros
Great team but burned out from too much stress
Cons
Too many!! Worst s management and dishonest approach of top leadership
24 February 2021
Team Member (Current Employee) - Salisbury
There's so much to learn at Pret and you get trained in all areas. My colleagues are so helpful and supportive and they make me feel comfortable. The manager and assistant manager gives me tasks to focus on each week to help me progress and get me out my comfort zone because that's when you learn the most. My colleagues are always helping me and showing me new things to learn.
Pros
Free lunches and coffee. Staff discount when you're not working
23 February 2021
Team Member (Former Employee) - London, UK
Poor treatment from the management. The staff are not looked after as should happen in a business. Promises are made but not kept. HR was not helpful. High staff turnover.
17 February 2021
Duty Manager / Supervisor (Former Employee) - London
The fast-paced work environment needs a lot of energy but its fun and rewarding place to work. Free coffee and tea free meals higher payment than any competition in this industry. Multicultural environment with exciting people to work with Friday night parties in various clubs across London. People who are able to adapt rarely leave Pret.
Pros
Generous Benefits compared to competition
Cons
Max workload
  1. Always lacking team members, poorly managed