Pret A Manger
Pret A Manger Employee Review

negative people

16 May 2017
awful treatment of people no consideration no communication no respect of glbt people would never tell anyone to work there they want too much for little pay
1.0Job security/advancement
Pros
zero
Cons
bad management team
4 September 2020
Cashier (Former Employee) - Charing Cross, Greater London
I'm at uni student so decided to work par-time at pret a manger to get some extra money. The work environment its terrible lots of pressure and ridiculous standards to meet. People at my shop seem always sad and tired due to the extra shifts they had taken, as the manager always ask them to, they were literally scared of refusing these extra shifts, the manager was the rudest person I've come across in my life. When i had to go to the toilet i literally had to beg the manager on duty to let me go and if they let me it had to be "quick". if you want to be exploited for little money and come out of a shift stressed and angry then pret a manger its the perfect place for you.
Pros
free food
Cons
everything
1 August 2020
Team Member/Cashier (Former Employee) - London, Greater London
no real positives here.our benefits are less then before but same expectations. Lots changed, different team,colleges come an go now.money is really bad.
Pros
nothing
Cons
too many
27 January 2020
Team Member/Cashier (Former Employee) - london, uk
The company in my opinion is awful, they do not care about their employees. It does not matter how well you work and how hard you work, you are never rewarded in this job. Salaries are not competitive at all, you do not get much as a team member because you have to grow in the company and get higher positions before you get a decent salary. They cut hours as they please and make 1 person do 2 people's job to still profit during certain periods of the year. The managers I have met in my shop were absolutely incompetents, but still in Pret they hire anybody even if you do not speak a word of English. I have even faced a sexist co-worker that made comments on me and my other female co-workers.