Pret A Manger
Pret A Manger Employee Review

productive and stress full place

7 April 2016
10 years ago the company was great, based on solid foundation as food culture customer service workers right for every shop the job was done by, let say 20 people. now it is done by 10. pretending to keep the same standard. the job it is stress full especially if you believe in what you are doing.
3.0Job security/advancement
4 January 2021
Same role
Teamleader (Former Employee) - Aldgate East Station
I like to work this kind of busy place always then only I can learn lot of thinksI learned lot of thinks from from my work place and from my manager.
17 November 2020
Same role
Team Leader (Former Employee) - London
I have worked in different stores in Pret and the company follows high standards from food preparations and employees behaviours. Mostly the teams are very friendly and collaborative. It maybe demanding in busy time and if you do your best you won’t have any complaints. Almost all Managers in Pret are very kind and flexible. They look after the team members and company got good benefits. I loved to work there.
Pros
Kind managers, food allowances
Cons
Might start early if fully flexible as 5 am.
30 June 2017
Same location
Supervisor role (Current Employee) - Liverpool
Pret is a thriving company to work for, obviously like an company it has its ups and downs but overall it is a great company. You get so many advantages from the job i.e. two parties a year fully paid for - christmas and summer! You also get unlimited hot drinks for the duration of you working there, and on your days off. Also, when you are off you get 50% off your bill. And family and friends can enjoy your gold card too! There are a lot of benefits for the staff, as well as the customers. The staff are allowed to give a 'joy of pret' to customers which gives them items on the house. It's lovely when you see a nurse or doctor after a night shift, or just someone having a bad day & you can just give them a free coffee and change it all around. It is a very rewarding job morally and literally. The bonus scheme is amazing. I have really enjoyed my time at pret - for the most part at least.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Some managers are questionable...
  1. productive and stress full place